Aussies Living Simply

Meet Pepper

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    kerriebkerrieb

Meet Pepper a bonus Christmas present for the kids, he was in need of a new home as his family was moving.

There more photos of him on my blog if anyone likes rabbits. Pet ones not dinner.

Attached files

mauzimauzi

He is very sweet.

BobbeeBobbee

Hi Kerrie, Pepper is gorgeous and what an appropriate time of year for a pressie. :hug:

:hug:

KristyKristy

What a cute rabbit 🙂

froot_loopzfroot_loopz

awww cute, I love wabbits, my girl has one, and he is such a character

GirlFridayGirlFriday

Very cute- we are not allowed rabbits (QLD) so ‘Santa’ bought guinea pigs.

Forest RavenForest Raven

So cute! It was just yesterday I was dreaming of having rescue rabbits at our home (as opposed to the feral ones we have). Hope the kids keep up with their responsibilities now!

luvinluvin

ohh !!! such a cutie

luvinluvin

ohh !!! such a cutie

kerriebkerrieb

Forest Raven post=333762 wrote: So cute! It was just yesterday I was dreaming of having rescue rabbits at our home (as opposed to the feral ones we have). Hope the kids keep up with their responsibilities now!

AT 6 and 9 I’ll be keeping an eye on things and don’t really expect them to manage all on their own.

Awww very cute sooty fawn coloured bunny there, we love wabbits here, the pet and show type, we have 40 ish lol , just love the furry kids :laugh:

kimmysmumkimmysmum

:hug: He is so cute. Wish we could have long eared guinea pigs here 🙁 never mind

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.