Aussies Living Simply

Login Nightmare, are you having issues?

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE General chat and catching up Login Nightmare, are you having issues?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 109 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #483859
    LindyChookLindyChook
    Member

    Ive had no problems now for 2 days so Im crossing the old fingers!!

    #483860
    AirgeadAirgead
    Member

    Sounds like I’m having this problem. I have the board set to remember me but every so often I get logged out and get the “Invalid Token” when I log back in.

    I’m running Firefox (3.6.13) on Linux.

    Cheers

    Dave

    #483861
    Hummer HumbugHummer
    Keymaster

    Bullseye post=297965 wrote:

    I’m still getting booted, have to log in every time :silly: .. useing safari

    Hey Humbug, are you using the latest Safari version (5.0.3)?

    After my recent login problem was fixed I haven’t had any further problems, I’m using Safari 5.0.3.

    Yeah Bullseye I am.. Still having trouble logging in and can’t stay logged in once I do manage to get in :S

    #483862
    BullseyeBullseye
    Member

    Humbug post=304879 wrote:

    Yeah Bullseye I am.. Still having trouble logging in and can’t stay logged in once I do manage to get in :S

    I’m experiencing the same problem in the past several days.

    #483863
    Hummer HumbugHummer
    Keymaster

    This has been ongoing for me.. since the switch over from the original site

    .. and now I am receiving emails for threads I haven’t subscribed to .. ??

    #483864
    GeoffGeoff
    Keymaster

    I’ve adjusted some settings, so let me know if the problem hasn’t been alleviated. You may be logged out once more, but the next time you log back in and ask it to remember you it should do so.

    #483865
    GeoffGeoff
    Keymaster

    Not sure about the subscriptions Humbug. I’ve checked on the settings and they say that the subscription button shouldn’t be checked by default.

    Is there an “Unsubscribe” option available to you? Top and bottom of particular thread, nice blue button in the little group of buttons on the left. Does this work, or do you still keep getting emails?

    #483866
    Hummer HumbugHummer
    Keymaster

    geoff post=304885 wrote: Not sure about the subscriptions Humbug. I’ve checked on the settings and they say that the subscription button shouldn’t be checked by default.

    Is there an “Unsubscribe” option available to you? Top and bottom of particular thread, nice blue button in the little group of buttons on the left. Does this work, or do you still keep getting emails?

    Yeah found the button thanks Geoff!

    But I never subscribed to it.. when I checked out the thread I think I was also the first to view it.

    #483867
    BullseyeBullseye
    Member

    Hey Geoff, the problem where I have to login each time I visit (only after quitting browser, Safari) is persisting. My username and password is configured in browser to auto load in those fields. After selecting to remember login and clicking login button the page that then presents is “https://www.aussieslivingsimply.com.au/index.php?option=com_kunena” with the words “Invalid Token” on the browser page.

    Edited: adding to the above.

    When I then browse from “Invalid Token” page to the url https://www.aussieslivingsimply.com.au/forum/ I’m logged in.

    Have cleared cache, deleted aussieslivingsimply cookies then quit browser, although then browsing to https://www.aussieslivingsimply.com.au/forum/ the same occurs, as above.

    Hope that info helps.

    #483868
    GeoffGeoff
    Keymaster

    The login issue appears to be related only to the “latest posts” view. Once we click through to a thread it then realises we’re logged in, whether we put out details in or not. I won’t be able to look into it until we get FTP access restored, and I’m not sure when that will be, so it may require some patience I’m afraid.

    #483869
    BullseyeBullseye
    Member

    Btw, this also occurs with Firefox.

    Also btw, it’s no “Login Nightmare” no worries or hurries here, just providing info/feedback. 🙂

    #483870
    Hummer HumbugHummer
    Keymaster

    geoff post=304889 wrote: The login issue appears to be related only to the “latest posts” view. Once we click through to a thread it then realises we’re logged in, whether we put out details in or not. I won’t be able to look into it until we get FTP access restored, and I’m not sure when that will be, so it may require some patience I’m afraid.

    🙂 I’ve been patient this long.. sure I can find some more of it 😉

    Not terribly troubled by it either Geoff, just letting you know.

    #483871

    just to let you know, for the last couple of days we received the message. This account has been suspended when logging on to http://www.aussieslivingsimply.com.au

    we werent even getting to the login status.

    i have accessed the site today from my work computer, however i got the message, you do not have an account, then incorrect username or password.

    but it seems to be functioning ok now.

    #483872
    GeoffGeoff
    Keymaster

    Hi The Hopefulls,

    Could you check the bookmark you’re using at home? A lot of people are still getting those messages if they’re using the http://www.alshost.com.au/ address, which was one used during the prior migration.

    Just need to make sure you’re using https://www.aussieslivingsimply.com.au/

    #483873
    Hummer HumbugHummer
    Keymaster

    The Hopefulls post=304892 wrote: just to let you know, for the last couple of days we received the message. This account has been suspended when logging on to http://www.aussieslivingsimply.com.au

    we werent even getting to the login status.

    i have accessed the site today from my work computer, however i got the message, you do not have an account, then incorrect username or password.

    but it seems to be functioning ok now.

    Yeah this happened to all members, whilst there was a changing over of servers. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 109 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.