Aussies Living Simply

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    calliecatcalliecat
    Participant

I have the page bookmarked so will try something else today, – just to see :laugh:

ballamaraballamara
    Keymaster

I couldn’t log in at all last night, couldn’t even load the page.

calliecatcalliecat
    Participant

well…………….so far so good for me 🙂

today lol

BullseyeBullseye

All good this morning. :tup:

calliecatcalliecat
    Participant

nup, the experiment didn’t work lol

Judi BJudi B
    Keymaster

Well I logged in earlier, got knocked offline and had to log in again :angry: I’m getting to the stage where I wont be logging in.

BullseyeBullseye

Bullseye post=333338 wrote: All good this morning. :tup:

Thumbs down this afternoon… :dry:

crystalcrystal

Ive had to re-log in during a session. Ive also tried to log in from the home page, nothing happens, then log in from the next page, nothing happens, then login at the top of the forum, shoots me to a page saying i didnt do the re-capcha thing, which wasnt even on the page. then i can log in! Not to be the new girl knocking your pretty forum, but thats a bit steep! Also, im not sure if my pm’s are going through, and it keeps telling me i have a new message when i have SENT a message!

bluezbanditbluezbandit

Logging in smoothly for me today, thought all the hassles must have been sorted.

GeoffGeoff
    Keymaster

Hi everyone,

I’ve turned off the recaptcha system on the login, which was obviously causing issues.

For the problems not remembering a login it’s hard to tell what’s going on there because sometimes some people are okay, sometimes others aren’t. I’m afraid it’s something we’ll have to address in the new year.

BobbeeBobbee

Thanks Geoff. :clap:

I just logged out and logged back in without captcha for the first time for ages, much appreciated. :clap:

:hug:

mauzimauzi

Yep, no captcha for me as well. Thanks Geoff, much appreciated.

BlueWrenBlueWren

crystal post=333390 wrote: Ive had to re-log in during a session. Ive also tried to log in from the home page, nothing happens, then log in from the next page, nothing happens, then login at the top of the forum, shoots me to a page saying i didnt do the re-capcha thing, which wasnt even on the page. then i can log in! Not to be the new girl knocking your pretty forum, but thats a bit steep! Also, im not sure if my pm’s are going through, and it keeps telling me i have a new message when i have SENT a message!

crystal, all these hassles are very very new to ALS , never happened before to my knowledge , so please bear with us! Mods are trying to sort it.I just got in OK so hopefully you will be able to as well.

mauzimauzi

hi crystal, yes, these are all new issues so not a usual situation. Looks like it might be sorted now as I have logged in twice with no problems. :clap: It is a great forum with friendly people and good advice and a really nice attitude which frankly I must say is lacking in many other sites :clap: to all ALS members for that.

mistyhollowsmistyhollows

:tup: Geoff just logged in ok :clap:

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 102 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.