Aussies Living Simply

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    pennypenny

This time I logged in and was remembered so maybe the problem is sorted. YAY

calliecatcalliecat
    Participant

penny post=333259 wrote: This time I logged in and was remembered so maybe the problem is sorted. YAY

careful – they’re lulling you into a false sense of security :laugh:

Judi BJudi B
    Keymaster

calliecat post=333260 wrote:

This time I logged in and was remembered so maybe the problem is sorted. YAY

careful – they’re lulling you into a false sense of security :laugh:

I had to sign in again :angry: yeah a false sense of security.

I have trouble reading the words most times have 3 goes at getting one I can read.

pennypenny

I logged in again and it all worked again

:shrug:

Lady BeeLady Bee
    Keymaster

It most definitely isn’t fixed.

I should point out that some of us mods/admins do not have the technical know-how or capabilities to do anything about this problem. The only ones who can, to the best of my knowledge, are Dan, Geoff and Airgead all of which seem to be missing in action the vast majority of the time.

calliecatcalliecat
    Participant

Lady B post=333264 wrote: It most definitely isn’t fixed.

I should point out that some of us mods/admins do not have the technical know-how or capabilities to do anything about this problem. The only ones who can, to the best of my knowledge, are Dan, Geoff and Airgead all of which seem to be missing in action the vast majority of the time.

ooohhhh so it’s only us tearing our hair out 🙁

and here’s me thinking it was them

so where are they :shrug:

SteveSteve
    Keymaster

I just got “uppiest Country” as my captcha code. Are they trying to tell us something? 🙂

Methinks they may have a point… :dry:

GiannaGianna

I’ve been having no problems logging in with the MS laptop …. until now. 😉 It’s getting tedious having to type in those words but not nearly as tedious as listening to the letters over the top of background noise. I now have no doubt that I have industrial deafness. :angry:

Hummer HumbugHummer
    Keymaster

so where are they :shrug:

I reckon being Christmas time.. they might be busy with real life matters.. I reckon patience maybe the order of the day :tup:

calliecatcalliecat
    Participant

Humbug post=333286 wrote: so where are they :shrug:

I reckon being Christmas time.. they might be busy with real life matters.. I reckon patience maybe the order of the day :tup:

good point :tup: 🙂

BlueWrenBlueWren

Well I just came rockin’ in here at 11.00 pm QLD time with no problem at all, no need for user name or password,no captcha, nothing…….. :shrug:

Judi BJudi B
    Keymaster

BlueWren post=333302 wrote: Well I just came rockin’ in here at 11.00 pm QLD time with no problem at all, no need for user name or password,no captcha, nothing…….. :shrug:

Well I’d like to know how you did that, I have trouble readin the captcha and I’m taking 10min to get in.

BlueWrenBlueWren

Judi B post=333303 wrote:

Well I just came rockin’ in here at 11.00 pm QLD time with no problem at all, no need for user name or password,no captcha, nothing…….. :shrug:

Well I’d like to know how you did that, I have trouble readin the captcha and I’m taking 10min to get in.

I have no idea Judi!! It just happened.I have been having the same trouble as every one else, captcha and all up to then. I’ll do what I want to do on ALS and then log out and try again just to see if it was a one off!! :shrug:

BlueWrenBlueWren

Yeah, I thought so!! That speedy entry was a one off …….back to the captcha again this time……….

BelBel

If I try to log on with the tab at the top of the page, it doesn’t even recognise the fact that I tried to log on. I have to go to the forum page and use the small log-on section at the top of the forum page. Then I go to captcha, then I’m in for as long as I want. Come to think of it, I reckon this problem only started when they changed the log-in to a tab at the top of the page, but I could be wrong…

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 102 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.