Aussies Living Simply

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    ahningahning

You mean it’s not just me? Remember me used to last for a month. Now it lasts until I close the browser. Kept meaning to ask about it; now I have.

Good luck Dan

ahningahning

A bit more information in the hope it might help. The time sequence of entries when I first open the site (i.e. when it’s forgotten who I am) is not complete.

eg today’s experience.

Open the site. Most recent post 27 minutes ago.

Forum page opens. Most recent post 15 minutes ago. I think the order of some of the other posts had changed too, but I’m not certain.

HTH Have fun

Ahning

BobbeeBobbee

:jawdrop: Hey Dan, I had to do one of those captcha thingies to get onto the site a minute ago. :jawdrop:

Could have given me a heart attack ya know! :ohmy: :ohmy:

:hug:

BobbeeBobbee

C an anyone please tell me what the damn thingy called ‘Dashboard’ is? It comes up when you go into ‘Private Messages’ up on the right, kind of where ‘search’ is on this page.

It’s beginning to be like getting around in a foreign country on als these days. Can we please go back to how it was?????

Dan, yoo hoo!!!!!!!!!

I did click on it but I am none the wiser, something about blogs or something.

I don’t feel very comfortable on als at the moment.

bluezbanditbluezbandit

This website is going berserk tonight!!!

mistyhollowsmistyhollows

Tis truly going beserk tonight. I had to do some extra long in thingo ’cause it didn’t recognise my password and had to longin with that security word that comes up where you have to retype the characters :shrug:

Any idea what’s going on??

Hummer HumbugHummer
    Keymaster

I think Dan is trying to figure things out..

mauzimauzi

Yes, I also had to log in with the captcha last night and again this morning. Poor Dan, it has been a bit of a nightmare lately.

anneanne

I’ve had to go through the captcha bit twice this morning

Lady BeeLady Bee
    Keymaster

Me too and it’s a pain, especially when you can hardly read the darned thing.

calliecatcalliecat
    Participant

do the fixer upperers have any hair left LOL

mistyhollowsmistyhollows

:tup: :hug: 🙂 :hug: for Dan. I got in with no troubles at all just now! :tup:

roundthebendroundthebend

I’m still having to do the word puzzles 🙁

mauzimauzi

Well I have been logged in all day, so that is really different. Have not been game to log out, while it is letting me stay on, as I hate doing those word puzzles.

mistyhollowsmistyhollows

🙁 Back to the reCAPTCHA text error entry thingo :S I never actually log out. It does it automatically for me now :huh:

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 102 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.