Aussies Living Simply

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    AndreAndre
    Keymaster

No real bother here, though I reckon its getting worse. Now I often get ‘session expired’ if I leave it for a short period. I was just replying to a thread and when I pressed ‘submit’, I got session expired again. 🙁

Hummer HumbugHummer
    Keymaster

That would be annoying Andre, yes.. so far that hasn’t happend to me.

Hummer HumbugHummer
    Keymaster

I think it’s odd how everyone seems to experience something different .. no wonder Dan is scratching his head with the problem :dry:

AndreAndre
    Keymaster

Humbug post=332704 wrote: I think it’s odd how everyone seems to experience something different .. no wonder Dan is scratching his head with the problem :dry:

That’s because we are ALL individuals …

even Dan .. umm ..

:whistle:

calliecatcalliecat
    Participant

I do have a new log in bit up the top, but still need to log in each time

Hummer HumbugHummer
    Keymaster

Andre post=332706 wrote:

I think it’s odd how everyone seems to experience something different .. no wonder Dan is scratching his head with the problem :dry:

That’s because we are ALL individuals …

even Dan .. umm ..

:whistle:

Oh I suppose you might be right there Andre .. 😉

ballamaraballamara
    Keymaster

If you look on the bright side….It’s certainly confusing enough to keep out unwanted stuff

calliecatcalliecat
    Participant

LOL true

carolfcarolf

Now have to log in each time i visit, been like this for the last couple of weeks 🙁

calliecatcalliecat
    Participant

ballamara post=332736 wrote: If you look on the bright side….It’s certainly confusing enough to keep out unwanted stuff

aaaahhhh it’s a conspiracy by the mods, – they’re sick of deleting all those 20 odd posts each time someone sneaks thru :laugh:

AndreAndre
    Keymaster

Hmm .. maybe it is also why when I log in, I see normally half a dozen members online, and 300+ guests 🙂

gartenfeegartenfee

same here, i need to log in each time too.

calliecatcalliecat
    Participant

didn’t have to this time, got straight in 🙂

BullseyeBullseye

Visiting ALS, okay I have to login, “Remember me” tick box, click button, logged in to “Home”, click “Forum”. Déjà vu.

Visiting ALS, okay I have to login, “Remember me” tick box, click button, logged in to “Home”, click “Forum”. Déjà vu.

Visiting ALS, okay I have to login, “Remember me” tick box, click button, logged in to “Home”, click “Forum”. Déjà vu… :blink:

mistyhollowsmistyhollows

:laugh: Bullseye!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 102 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.