Aussies Living Simply

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    gartenfeegartenfee

Howdy,

why dont i stay logged in even so i click the square to stay logged in?????

bushybushy

Good question gartenfee…. I started a thread a week or so ago about this.

I have no problems with any other site, and never had probs with ALS.

Interesting too, when it boots me out, it seems any thread I commented on disappears as well !!! As soon as I log in, there it is.

GgangGgang

I too am having to log in every time

calliecatcalliecat
    Participant

for me, it’s better than it was, only have to log in every 2 or 3 times now, and not everytime as I did last week 🙂

guess they still working on it

BlueWrenBlueWren

I still can’t pm you calliecat.Might need umbrellas, flippers and snorkels tomorrow!!

calliecatcalliecat
    Participant

am wondering if it gets cancelled

have PMd you BW

see if it gets thru 🙂

ballamaraballamara
    Keymaster

I have the same problem. Just can’t stay logged in. Also a lot of my posts have disappeared into thin air.

Anonymous
    Inactive

still working on it.. Has me a bit mifted at the moment, not sure where to look next…

artemiaartemia

I have the exact opposite. I have been logged in for days now whereas before, I would have to log in each day. I thought this was strange

mistyhollowsmistyhollows

Hmm I didn’t have to log in this time….. hopes that it’s fixed.

mistyhollowsmistyhollows

Mods, I was logging in ok now I have to log in each time on the forum page and then get taken back to the main page before having to go back to the forum page for a second time? :shrug:

bluezbanditbluezbandit

Same here!

calliecatcalliecat
    Participant

and me

SteveSteve
    Keymaster

I’ve found that if I keep my browser open, I don’t have to log back in even when I hibernate my computer. But as soon as I close the browser, I have to log in again when I reopen ALS.

I have also noticed the different welcome screen when logging in from the forum but it has only been for the last day or two.

I use Chrome on Windows Vista (home) and Chrome on Windows XP (netbook). Exactly the same on both.

Hummer HumbugHummer
    Keymaster

artemia post=332361 wrote: I have the exact opposite. I have been logged in for days now whereas before, I would have to log in each day. I thought this was strange

artemia, it is the exact same for me now. Ever since the change over I would be logged out just if I visited another site.. now I stay permantly logged in.. if I don’t log myself out.. & sometimes it can be days, LOL.. This change has been within the last few days, maybe a week.

But it TBH, it doesn’t really bother me one iota 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 102 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.