Aussies Living Simply

Lessons in Perth

Home Forums HOMEMADE Soaps and soapmaking Lessons in Perth

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    rachbug

I have always wanted to have a go at making soap but not really sure where to start, is there anyone in perth that makes there own soap that is interested in giving me a couple of lessons please

Erthgirl

Hi Rachbug,

A few years ago one of my friends arranged for her and I, and a couple of other friends to do a course with this lady.

It was so lovely… and she was really happy for us to play around with all of her stuff… she has more oils, additives and clays etc than you could poke a stick at the price was reasonable at the time… And you also leave, with your soap, recipes, and instructions for where to get the raw goodies in Perth.

Here’s the link.

http://www.delerius.com.au/

HT

Thanks guys

Thats just the infomation I neede I wanted to do soap making as,I have all the stuff but I am a little unsure of how to put it all together.

I did a Cheese making workshop last weekend thru UWA Spring school,it was great,in Feb they are doing a Goat cheese one and we first have to milk the Goat…..

HT

BlueWren

I have a chef daughter in Perth who could be interested in the goat cheese workshop.HT, could you please pm me the details.But Helen will be seven months pregnant then so milking the goat could be tricky for her , entertaining for everyone else!! :laugh:

calliecat
    Participant

HT is this any good to you – this is the recipe I follow

http://down—to—earth.blogspot.com/2007/07/how-to-make-cold-pressed-soap.html

bdm6125

Just noticed that the Pinjarra Health Food shop is running a range of interesting courses, including one on soap making! There are a few other courses too, I remember one on raw foods coming up soon.

HT

Hey Callie Cat

That looks great,thanks for the link, I will give it a go as soon as I finish prac,I really am looking forward to be able to make my own soap.

HT

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.