Aussies Living Simply

It is very quiet of late

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE General chat and catching up It is very quiet of late

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    RommieRommie

Guilty, your Honour, of not posting much lately myself. I blame my job – it’s taking over more of my time so I’m not on my own computer as much, and not doing more of the gardening/cooking stuff I usually get into 😐   Though I’d been digging through old threads a while ago, looking at all sorts of interesting discussions and trying to remind myself that work isn’t the sum of my existence.

Penny1765Penny1765

Haven’t been on much either, lack of time and a rough first six months of the year. Will try to be a bit more active.

Judi BJudi B
    Keymaster

I remember the good old days when the site was buzzing along… lots of people posting and I miss it
    :((

I can’t get onto facebook from home so I miss everything on there.

Sue_JSue_J

I think this site is like my old garden diary that was on my computer. Gone, I lost 8 years of notes. planting plans, photo’s etc so have to start again. I think we all just need to stay at it and as spring is finally approaching seems like a good time to do it.

SnagsSnags

Certainly is

Judi BJudi B
    Keymaster

I haven’t been here as often but several times I tried the site was down

ballamaraballamara
    Keymaster

I pop in each day, that is unless the site is throwing a hissy fit (that seems to happen a lot of late) I think there is only 4/5 of us left. Judi B and I have been here since almost the beginning……it is hard to let go after 10 and 1/2 years.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.