Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

It is very quiet of late

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE General chat and catching up It is very quiet of late

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    ballamaraballamara
    Keymaster

great to ear that dentydog. I would if I was tech savvy, as it is I am lucky to just manage sending texts with out messing it up.

dentydogdentydog

Testing to see how a post from the phone goes with a pic! (Hopefully)

dentydogdentydog

whoot whoot it worked (checking on my computer to see photo size etc)!!! maybe this is something that needs to be promoted, as I know I use my phone for internet much more than the computer…. might help win a few back
    🙂

calliecatcalliecat
    Participant

I started a thread yesterday – hoping this site does get up and running again, fb is just not the same,

MistyHMistyH
    Participant

No it’s not calliecat is it.You can’t look up old discussions either for info.

BelBel

Totally agree guys. Hope we can reinvigorate things again

ferhiljoeferhiljoe
    Participant

all we can do is try

gracefultashgracefultash

hi everyone! just reading this thread made me sign up here. usually a guest lurker on various forums looking up bits of info here and there, im a bit surprised i havent come across this place any earlier! i left facebook completely because of the abovementioned rubbish on the site.

not sure what EG is that got shut down, but have any of you tried plugging the url into the wayback machine for reference? archive.org/web/web.php it usually has backed up copies of dead websites etc….mostly. 

SteveSteve
    Keymaster

Hi gracefultash, welcome.

EG was the Earth Garden forum which was a similar forum to this one. Many of the members were common to both groups.
    BelBel

hi gracefultash and welcome!  Things have been a wee bit quiet here of late, so we’re hoping to create more chat and share more useful info.  Perhaps if you find something you like, you’ll pop in a comment to keep things ticking along 🙂

spannerspanner

I have a challenge for you all.

Every day post or reply to one thing.
    Invite people on your email list
    find something that you like and ignore the fact that ‘most’ people will have heard or know about it but focus on the fact that one or two people might benefit from it.
    What do you think?
    ballamaraballamara
    Keymaster

It is worth a try, as it is usually the same few people who post now-a-days.

JazJaz

Maybe the forum could be promoted on the FB page, try to get people to come back and new ones to sign up?

PinetreePinetree

I usually call in a couple of times each week, not a big poster, but will rty to lift my game
    Cheers Pinetree

SteveSteve
    Keymaster

I did post about the forum on the FB group back on the 1st June. I just bumped it over there…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.