Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

International Permaculture Day – May 5 2013

Home Forums SUSTAINABLE COMMUNITIES Community Activism and Self Nurturing Communities International Permaculture Day – May 5 2013

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Hummer HumbugHummer
    Keymaster
    Hummer HumbugHummer
    Keymaster

Happy International Permie Day .. here’s a word from David 🙂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XjPUOWNM2Xs

BobbeeBobbee

Thanks for that Hummers. I agree that the permaculture idea seems to be spreading, it is great that the ‘communty’ aspect appears to be a rapidly growing part of the whole idea.

I am assuming here that permaculture brings ‘community’ into its teachings since I have never studied permaculture. Community gardens are certainly becoming part of village life in my area of the world. It’s great to see.

🙂

WombatWombat

works for me! :laugh:

Hi Humbug. I loved the permaculture “poster” in your first post :laugh:

Hummer HumbugHummer
    Keymaster

treetopsdreaming post=355759 wrote: Hi Humbug. I loved the permaculture “poster” in your first post :laugh:

Hi treetopsdreaming… yeah it gave me a giggle .. & pretty much sums it up :laugh:

JandanteJandante

Hi, We went Zaytuna Farm at The Channon on the Open Day for International Permaculture Day. Very interesting and we learnt a few things to carry over to our backyard vegie patch.

Anonymous

i must have blinked and missed it? quiet flat over pri way also.

len

WombatWombat

We had a dozen or so people through our place.

They were all pretty interested and we had some good conversations!

Nev

Hummer HumbugHummer
    Keymaster

Sounds like you had a great day BomWat :tup:

I had a fun on the 5th too (though I have fun most days 😉 .. outside for most of it, trimming up the boysenberries & found lots of little baby boysenberries. Have given some away & will replant the rest.

.. & got a food garden edged & egyptian walking onions planted.. along with 2 types of kale & spinach

:tup:

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.