Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

Intermittent Fasting?

Home Forums HOMEMADE Natural Remedies and Health Support Intermittent Fasting?

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    VanessaVanessa

Mudhen, seeing you are looking into the fast exercise which is Michael Mosleys book after this one, did you keep up with this? Did you end up reading the book, (http://www.amazon.com/The-Fast-Diet-intermittent-fasting-ebook/dp/B00AW8UK0K/ref=pd_sim_kstore_1)

mudhenmudhen

I didn’t end up reading the book but I did keep up a one day “fast” for a few months. Then I think I got sick and fell out of the habit. I’ve started again this month though, after indulging a bit much over the holidays. Basically I worked out a rough guide as to what I could eat and be within the calorie / kilojoule range and stuck to that. I relied mainly on eggs, nuts, veggies and a small amount of fruit on that day. It really wasn’t that hard. I only did it once a week because I really don’t need to lose weight, but wanted the positive health benefits. He must be doing well financially out of it, with the books and recipe books selling well.

AndreAndre
    Keymaster

I did the intermittent fasting for several months, I had no problems with it – once it became a routine.

Not that I did it to lose weight, it was for the other health benefits. Anyway, I ended up losing about 7 kilos.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.