Aussies Living Simply

I came, I saw, I joined!

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE Introduce yourself I came, I saw, I joined!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    ziggi

Hi everyone,

I came across this site when voting in the Netguide awards. I haven’t had a chance to read too deeply throughout the site yet, but I’m looking forward to getting some great ideas and sharing anything I can offer.

Could anyone suggest some good boards or threads to start on?

Z. 😉

kimble

Welcome to ALS Ziggi 😀 Its all Good!:tup:

Tamandco

Ziggy, I reckon a good place to start is perusing the photo albums. That seems to spark all sorts of distractions with me.

Welcome aboard. I liked your opening statement!

Ziggy wrote: I came, I saw, I joined!

peterh

Hi Ziggy we got lots to share just look about amd welcome

forest

Hi ziggi, welcome to ALS. I have read every post on this site (I think) and they’re all good. But I’m biased. 😉

Polly

Hello Ziggi, welcome 🙂

ziggi

Thanks for the welcome. The more I wander around this site the more great stuff I find to read (and do). ALS will certainly keep me busy! :tup:

Mumchook

Hi Ziggi, and welcome!

🙂

Now we have a Ziggy and a Ziggi!

Lady Bee
    Keymaster

Hi Ziggi and welcome.

Which boards to start off with depends on your interests. For me, the vegetable and fruit ones are invaluable and for interest, the pets and native animals one.

But like everyone says – it’s all good.

Where in Sydney are you?

jaygee

Hi Ziggi welcome 😀 And yep, it’s all good, but the gardening and cooking threads are my faves.

ziggi

Lady B – I’ve started off in the cooking forums and have already received a bunch of responses. I’m in the St George area of Sydney.

BTW, I’ve gotta say how much I like these forums because they’re not just full of ‘me too’ responses. Everyone has useful and practical comments to contribute. 😀

Hummer
    Keymaster

Hiya Ziggi, nice to meet you 😀 I can thoroughly recomend the BUMP thread :rol: 😉

Tullymoor

Oh for goodness sake, don’t waste your precious time looking at Big Bump Ziggi, Humbug is quite, quite mad.

Fluff is the thread for you pet. ( Well, the tomato sandwich thread is pretty huge too 😉 )

I’ve already said welcome but I’ll say it again because that’s the sort of warm and fuzzy, fluffy thing we’re all about over in the Fluff thread, so, WELCOME!!! :hug:

Lolly
    Keymaster

Don’t be using Ziggi as a tug of war rope now guys… just aint fair on newbies to stretch em! 😆 Welcome Ziggi. :tup:

Tullymoor

Judging by your new avatar Lolly, you look to be pretty ‘stretched’ yaself girl! 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.