Aussies Living Simply

Hybrid house in Clunes (Vic) – your thoughts…

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE Property Tales Hybrid house in Clunes (Vic) – your thoughts…

Viewing 9 posts - 181 through 189 (of 189 total)
  • Author
    mudhenmudhen

Snags, you are so right!

Seriously though, I too am looking forward to seeing some real life photos! Hope it all runs smoothly, Andre!

Tassie TigerTassie Tiger

Wow wee Andre :jawdrop: what a fantastically, aesthetically, functionally, pleasing design. I would really look forward to a working bee on that. Candidate for Grand Designs. Kevin would just love all those curves. Can’t wait to see some pics once you get started. :tup: :tup:

Cheers

Wayne

AndreAndre
    Keymaster

Hi Snags

I take your point, but this is simply a ‘design’ sketch, to give an over all concept of the design. I’ll make sure the actual blueprints have these details symmetrical/centred etc.

🙂

AndreAndre
    Keymaster

TT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jawdrop:

Where have YOU been? Long-time-no-see. :wave:

Thanks for those words. I do like the design (even if I I say so myself).

Grand designs IS still on the cards .. have to wait and see.

Also, not sure if you saw some previous notes – the house will be a framed house now. No longer loadbearing. Ah well .. extra expense …

I am glad everybody is sooo patient .. rest assured, pics/vid/blog …. all the gory details … will emerge.

:whistle:

SnagsSnags

Andre post=361185 wrote: Hi Snags

I take your point, but this is simply a ‘design’ sketch, to give an over all concept of the design. I’ll make sure the actual blueprints have these details symmetrical/centred etc.

🙂

Looks Excellent

though it just stood out too many years studying art focuses the eyes on these things.

BelBel

Great news Andre! Thanks for sharing. Would love to see you on Grand Designs one day – we are a little bit addicted! Can’t wait to see your curvaceous home unfold…

AndreAndre
    Keymaster

Hi all …

This ‘update’ is really to get the pics back online since the new site has ‘lost’ them.

Nothing new here really. Engineering plans all stamped .. now to get the floor plans/blue prints done.
    BobbeeBobbee

Sigh  ! ! !      8->

OK Andre I can wait, especially since I have to.

🙂

ballamaraballamara
    Keymaster

Andre it is going to be a beautiful house when finished, very space-age looking.

Viewing 9 posts - 181 through 189 (of 189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.