Aussies Living Simply

Hugs for Blue Wren….

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE General chat and catching up Hugs for Blue Wren….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    marzmarz

:wave: Bumped into Blue wren at the hospital today (not literally) and her DH is poorly, so :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: to Blue Wren and her hubby – hope he’s feeling better soon. :wave:

SteveSteve
    Keymaster

Hugs from me too! Wishing BlueWren and hubby all the best!

diannedianne
    Participant

:hug: :kiss:

Judi BJudi B
    Keymaster

:hug: :hug:

gartenfeegartenfee

all the best

BullseyeBullseye

Oh dear! :ohmy: Best wishes for a speedy recovery. :hug:

busylizziebusylizzie
    Participant

:hug: Nanna, hope DH is home and better soon.

BobbeeBobbee

:wave:

Hope your DH is better asap BlueWren. You take care of yourself now and be sure to get some rest. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Love and Light

Bobbee :hug: :hug: :hug:

BlueWrenBlueWren

Oh my………thankyou soooooooo much marz and all my ALS friends.You truly are.I just thought I’d log on for five minutes before getting some sleep after abouit 3 hrs last night and here are hugs from you all at the top.We’ve had a miserable 24 hrs – feels more like a week- after DH suddenly collapsed without any warning at the dinner table yesterday evening.All the more of a shock as he’s a man who at 75 is very active and literally “never ill”.Lots more “turns”, scans and blood tests later nothing definitive yet but he’s infinitely more comfortable tonight and the search will continue tomorrow.Thankfully the brain scan was all clear.Again,thankyou all.Goodnight.

LindyChookLindyChook

Heres some more hugs and Im crossing my fingers all is well!!!!!!

GiannaGianna

Hope your hubby is home soon. Hugs to you both. :hug: :hug: :hug:

calliecatcalliecat
    Participant

oh heavens,B W, first time I’ve seen this, – hoping for speedy recovery soon for DH

sue esue e

so sorry to hear that! all the best to you both! :hug: :hug:

roundthebendroundthebend

:hug: :hug: :hug: for your Dh and you BW, he must be terrified if he has had good health all his life and suddenly this, hope he recovers quickly.

KasaliaKasalia

:hug: What a worry for you hope all will be well. Make sure you get enough rest as well. :hug:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.