Aussies Living Simply

HI FROM DARWIN

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE Introduce yourself HI FROM DARWIN

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    SKYE

Hi I’m new to the site, even though I have been a guest for sometime.

I live in Darwin. In about six months time My family will be moving to tasmania where we have puchased a block of land. As I have been a city chic all my life I am keen to learn more about simple living. we intent to build a home and grow alot of our own food so we have alot to learn.

forest

Welcome Skye. Thanks for all the Darwin info you added in the other post. :tup: Did you join as a member now because we changed the access? I hope you enjoy your time here.

Anonymous

welcome skye,

darwin would be getting some good rain of late i would think?

a seachange from darwin to tasmania that’s quiet a hop hey?

len

Polly

Hello Skye and welcome. Darwin to Tassie, what an adventure you’ll have.

jaygee

Hi Skye welcome, another de-lurker! This is the right place to be for stacks of info, that’s for sure 🙂

TropicalRose
    Participant

Hi Skye lovely to see another Top Ender here. Shame you’re going to move to Mexico tho…. :lol::lol:

peterh

Welcome SKYE. The family and I recently moved from Tennat Creek to SA. Miss the NT but for the family SA is much better.

SKYE

Hi I know its a big move but we really want a change from this heat and the anti social behaviour up here.

We have been getting a bit of rain up here, the rain did hovever arrive later than usual. In regards about joining I never tried to join. I was happy reading others posts, so I didn’t know what u had to do before to join.

I still will be a top ender for six months and darwin will always be home.

TropicalRose
    Participant

Good luck with your journey, Skye. So many leave, so many return….;)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.