Aussies Living Simply

Hi from Adelaide

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE Introduce yourself Hi from Adelaide

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

It’s lovely to see the new ALS site.  I was once a regular visitor but lost touch in recent years with work, life etc.

I live in the eastern suburbs of Adelaide with my husband, four kids and four chooks.  I am rather addicted to planting fruit trees and from a single orange when we bought the house in 2010 we now around 20 (many are dwarf not full size).  I also grow veg and herbs.

In the first half of this year I did a Grad Cert in food writing at Adelaide uni and have since started a kitchen garden blog, http:rosehipsandrhubarb.com.  Does the new site have a blog page?

Another thing, how do I change the timezone – it’s currently about 10 hours out.

Anyhow, I’m looking forward to seeing the new site develop and hope to remain involved for a long time.

Kate

Steve
    Keymaster

Hi Kate, welcome back. 🙂

Bobbee

Hi Kate,

I don’t remember you but welcome back.    I can’t give you a wave because the page set up at the moment 
    doesn’t show the smiley logo thingy, but I would if I could, so consider yourself waved at.
    Bobbs

Thanks Steve and Bobbee.

mudhen

Hi Kate, welcome to the site.  I haven’t been here much lately but will have to get back into the habit of checking in, nice to see some new faces!

You have a gorgeous blog – it was fun to have a bit of a stroll through your garden.  I smiled when I looked at your list of herbs, as it’s almost identical to mine, and I live just a bit north of you, North-eastern suburbs of Adelaide.  

Thanks Mudhen.  I’m glad you like my blog and I hope you visit again — it’s a new blog and can do with all the hits it can get 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.