Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

Hey, Perthies! June GTG?

Home Forums Regional Groups Western Australia Hey, Perthies! June GTG?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Eira ClaptonEira Clapton
    Participant

Ok let’s make it the following weekend-Saturday 10th July at 2.30.

VanessaVanessa

Hey I will be over that way that weekend (10th July) for a family get together, dont know too many plans apart from we fly into Perth Friday morning, and fly back Sunday evening, and we are staying at Mandurah. If I could fit it in (and find where it is) I’d love to come along.

beccabecca

Sat 10th at 2.30 is good for me!

Eira ClaptonEira Clapton
    Participant

I have sent PMs with important details to those who said that they could attend. If you need to know and haven’t said anything yet -please send me a PM .

Vanessa it will be great to catch up with another ALSer.

Eira ClaptonEira Clapton
    Participant

BUMP -this coming weekend. BYO one tip or trick for living simply that you have tried recently.

Eira ClaptonEira Clapton
    Participant

BUMP -and even the weather is going to be kind! See you tomorrow Perthies!

julientuaregjulientuareg

Dont know how I managed to miss all those messages. I do check the list most days. Anyway would have loved to come today but only just saw the thread and received a PM from Becca and have arranged something else for the afternoon. Next time I am happy to host the meeting.

Julie

Eira ClaptonEira Clapton
    Participant

Well, it was lovely to see Bec yesterday, but we missed the rest of you!

julientuaregjulientuareg

how disappointing. perhaps the weather put people off?

ErthgirlErthgirl

ahhh so sorry EMW…

I’ve been carried away with painting the house and with school holidays and the subsequent ‘madness’ that occurs… It totally slipped my mind. 🙁

beccabecca

Thank you so much for having us in your home, EMW! It was lovely to meet your family and see your beautiful garden. Hope you’ve managed to clean up after the mess my children left :shy: Honestly, I think I may find somewhere else for them to be next time we have a meet-up!

jeanette kirkJeanie
    Participant

Hi becca will try to catch up when I come over next:hug:

Eira ClaptonEira Clapton
    Participant

No, Becca, don’t think of it! They are absolutely adorable, and no harm was done at all. My Big People loved your Little People!

VanessaVanessa

Sorry I couldn’t make it, but family catch up and birthday celebrations, down in Mandurah sort of took over the weekend, I did think of you guys, but as it happened we had our birthday celebrations for my Aunty on Saturday afternoon, so I couldn’t be in two places at once.

beccabecca

Thanks EMW, I always just find it a bit harrowing and sometimes it would be nice to have a conversation which lasts more than a few seconds at a time before child-interruptions! That time will come soon enough, I suppose 🙂 I think Sebastian could have sat and listened to stories all day long :tup:

Jeanie, I’d love to see you again when you’re over. Let me know when you’re coming!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.