Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

Hey, Perthies! June GTG?

Home Forums Regional Groups Western Australia Hey, Perthies! June GTG?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    beccabecca

Who’s up for a catch-up? 😀

pennypenny

I would like to do that!:tup:

beccabecca

bump, bump, bump

Eira ClaptonEira Clapton
    Participant

Yep count me in. In fact I think I offered my place for the next one!

bdm6125bdm6125

YES!!! I would love to catch up!

John and ZoeJohn and Zoe

We won’t be able to make this one sadly, Becca.

Please give our regards to everyone.

With a bit of luck, we’ll be up in Perth around August to see the Pompei exhibition.:tup:

Regards

John

beccabecca

Yay, I’m glad this got replies – after bumping it up last time I thought I’d better leave it in case I appeared a bit desperate 😆

EMW if you are happy to have us crash your place then I for one would love to come. :tup: In that case, do you want to suggest some days and times which would suit you?

beccabecca

John, sorry we will miss you this time. Perhaps we can catch up when you’re up next, if you’ve enough time?

ErthgirlErthgirl

Hiya,

1st time I’ve seen this. Have a fairly hectic couple of months ahead… we’re putting our house on the market and have put an offer in on a place down south… so all madness and rush rush to get the house ready for sale.

Depending on the dates and times, I’ll try my very best to get there…

otherwise next time :wave:

Eira ClaptonEira Clapton
    Participant

It needs to be the weekend for me. Saturday or Sunday. I have a back patio with blinds and a heater if the weather is inclement.

Morning or afternoon? Anyone care which weekend?

I am certainly keen based on my avalibility given other dates.

Last Saterday of every month I have Organic Gardeners Meeting, and 31/1st August is out as I am organising and participating in Permablitz of my girls school garden. Other than that kinda free 😛

Eira ClaptonEira Clapton
    Participant

How about Saturday 3rd July at 2:30 for afternoon tea? I reckon we have possibly:

EMW and her DH

Becca and the kiddies (?)

CharlesinPerth

Maybe Erthgirl

bdm6125

Penny

Any more takers?

For your information we are in the northern suburbs not far from the freeway exit on Hepburn Avenue.

When we have settled date and time etc I will pm my address to you all.

Doh….sorry…. just checked my Diary, 3rd of July I am presenting a Wicking Worm Bed talk and demonstration at Crossroads gardening in Gwellup/Innaloo. Will start at 3pm.

The following weekend I am free, the one after I am helping moving some advanced Persimmons for an orchard that is being cleared.

If the 3rd suits everyone else please dont change it based around me, as I have my finger in far to many pots at the moment so it might be better if I left until I get the School garden sorted.

Cheers,

Charles Otway

beccabecca

I’m free either 3rd or the following weekend. Morning or arvo suits us fine. It will be me and the two terrors! 😡 😆

Eira ClaptonEira Clapton
    Participant

I am happy either Saturday, and if it doesn’t matter to anyone else?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.