Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

hello all

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    calliecatcalliecat
    Participant

hello, I put a post up yesterday, but cannot find it, or maybe it’s me and my lack of techi stuff lol
    testing??
    how is everyone, finally got back here, finally got password fixed, finally remembered etc etc etc, 🙂
    didn;t go through yesterday cos it didn’t have a title, I thought I was just replying to anyone and anything, lol,
    see, lack of techi stuff lol

foodiefoodie
    Participant

Since search engines still find information for me on forums but not farcebook, I’m voting with my feet and coming back to the forum format.

Hi Everyone. Longtime no see 😉

calliecatcalliecat
    Participant

hi 🙂

Eira ClaptonEira Clapton
    Participant

I still miss this forum -saw a reference to it today and thought I would drop by. So much amazing information here

ballamaraballamara
    Keymaster

I am still here as facebook isn’t my ting at all. Hi everyone

calliecatcalliecat
    Participant

still look in from time to time

calliecatcalliecat
    Participant

hope everyone is ok out there, all good on this side of the computer screen, staying home as much as possible, which is quite a lot lol
    I’ve actually planted some seeds, pulled down my shadehouse, not sure what I’ll do there, still thinking, but I don’t need a big one that’s for sure

Eira ClaptonEira Clapton
    Participant

Hi folks

Yes I agree -a forum is such a wonderful tool for sharing information, and keeping it where you can find it. I miss this forum a lot! We are staying home, and also helping our son and daughter in law start up a new garden. We have found cheaply four corrugated iron tubs and are gradually filling them and planting in them.

Calliecat -pulling down the shadehouse?

ballamaraballamara
    Keymaster

The lock down doesn’t effect me much out here as I am usually home anyway.I have panted a lot of herbs in hanging pots where I can manage the watering more efficiently.

ballamaraballamara
    Keymaster

Well it is nearly winter here and the frosts are beginning to bite.How does everyone protect their vulnerable plants? We have just planted 2 more citrus that I throw an old sheet over if a frost is predicted. It is working so far.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.