Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

hello again

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    sue esue e

hello all!Its been such a long time and I have to say I havent been on here for ages so have a lot of catching up to do. just wanted to say Hi! and hope everybody is well and happy.

Hummer HumbugHummer
    Keymaster

Hello Sue.. welcome back 🙂

SteveSteve
    Keymaster

Hi Sue, good to see you again. 🙂

busylizziebusylizzie
    Participant

Hi Sue, have missed you and everyone else on here, dont get in much myself anymore, to busy :hug: :kiss:

BelBel

Hi Sue. Welcome back. Have missed everyone who used to be here and isn’t much any more. Good to see you again too, busylizzie :hug: :hug:

BobbeeBobbee

Hi Sue, :wave:

Nice to see you back on deck. 🙂

bluezbanditbluezbandit

how did you enjoy Tassy?

BlueWrenBlueWren

Hi Sue , good to hear from you again.I suppose you are bracing for the SEQld “rain event” ?

Hummer HumbugHummer
    Keymaster

busylizzie post=353022 wrote: Hi Sue, have missed you and everyone else on here, dont get in much myself anymore, to busy :hug: :kiss:

I know.. your absence, it has been duly noted 🙂

AndreAndre
    Keymaster

Hi Sue… welcome back.

🙂

sue esue e

Thanks all. Nice to be back!!

sue esue e

Bluesbandit. Loved it and still do. Last year was a write off for a few reasons but we hopi g to make our move at the end of this year. Lining up all our ducks so to speak to make it happen

sue esue e

BlueWren post=353102 wrote: Hi Sue , good to hear from you again.I suppose you are bracing for the SEQld “rain event” ?

Yes very wet and windy, as no doubt it is for you too.No damage so far. Just lost the side fence which was on its last legs anyway. Hope everybody is safe and no damage to your homes and property.

busylizziebusylizzie
    Participant

Humbug post=353106 wrote:

Hi Sue, have missed you and everyone else on here, dont get in much myself anymore, to busy :hug: :kiss:

I know.. your absence, it has been duly noted 🙂

Makes it sound like Im in trouble, maybe I should pop in a little more often then 😛

Hey Sue, it will be good to see you here – do call in when you are down next!! https://secureservercdn.net/198.71.233.195/167.b41.myftpupload.com/media/kunena/emoticons/thumbs_up_smiley.gif

clearly there is a science to the emoticons that I have yet to master …. (puzzled emoticon).

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.