Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

Happy Birthday Bobbee

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE General chat and catching up Happy Birthday Bobbee

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    BobbeeBobbee

:hug::hug::hug:

Thankyou all so much. :hug:

Yes, I had a lovely day thank you all. I received some delightful pressies, a beautiful rose perfumed candle and a fantastic looking book which I suspect will make me work my brain in different ways. I also have 2 calm and meditative cd’s by a couple of local musicians and a fantastic travel and recipe book and champagne [funny how I didn’t realise Humbug gave me an empty bottle…hehehehe……well it is now hic hic :tup::tup: ]

And phone calls from very old and dear friends and ditto card.

Also we had a lurverli afternoon shamm-pagger-knee parrti. Wif lollies and chocs and cheese and…..and……well, you know that sort of get together with some of my very special and dearly beloved family folks.

I am very spoiled and I feel very loved. I am a lucky woman indeed!!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

GiannaGianna

Happy Birthday Lovely Lady.

BobbeeBobbee

That’s beeuwwwdiful Jenny, Thankyou.

sallisalli

Lovely Lady:jawdrop:!!!understatement!!!:hug::hug: Dearest Bobbs!!

I Hope your day was fantastical!! It sounds like it was! I wish I was there with you :|:shrug:

WITH ALL MY LOVE

xxxxx :hug::kiss1: xxxxx:hug::kiss1: xxxxx :hug::kiss1: xxxxx

TamiTami

Hope you had a wonderful day Bobbee

LollyLolly
    Keymaster

So sorry I missed saying Happy Birthday to a very lovely lady on the day, but as my dear old grandfather says.. “better late than not at all… ” (he’s such a sweetheart!)

It sounds like you had a great birthday Bobbee and I’m so happy that you did. I wish more many many more for you, each one better than the last. :hug:

MuzzyMuzzy

OH I missed it too, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, you wonderful, special chicky you. With loads of kisses and hugs. M:hug::hug::hug::hug:

starrubystarruby

Im too sorry I missed your birthday – hope this year is the best ever:hug:

FatimaFatima
    Participant

I can’t believe I missed your birthday Bobbee. I’m very very sorry. I hope you had the best birthday. :hug::hug::hug:

phoenixxinOzphoenixxinOz

🙁 Missed another birthday of another great ALSer…Belated birthday wishes Bobbee…hope it was a ripper 🙂

BobbeeBobbee

Thanks gals :hug::hug::hug:

And hey, none of this being sorry stuff…bloody hell gals ya can only post sumpin wen ya c it!!!!! [And it went up rather late in the day ‘cos we wos awl bizzy selly-brait-in…..I guess….sorta…..:tongue: 😆 ]

I very much appreciate all the delightful expressions of affection and love, you have all lightened my heart and brightened my days so, again thank you. :kiss1: :kiss1: :kiss1:

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.