Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

Happy Birthday Bobbee!

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE General chat and catching up Happy Birthday Bobbee!

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    BobbeeBobbee

Thanks heaps folk for the bifdy good wishes. I had a true dinky bobbaroonie of a birthday and it hasn’t finished yet. :woohoo:

I received a pressie from a lurverli alser on Friday which wasn’t meant to be a birthday present but as the timing was so fortuitous, I turned it into a birthday present 😛 so thank you Jennie dear. :hug: :hug:

Was taken out for lunch on Friday by a beautiful friend and we toured a couple of bookshops. :woohoo: :hug: Spent most of yesterday with Hummers which was luverli :hug: :hug: and went to a raw foods cooking class, which was delicious and most informative AND the folk there sang happy birthday to me ( ‘cos I told them it was my birthday 😛 ) :laugh: :laugh:

AND I ate MORE sweets last night :sick: AND my bg was only 7.4 this morning, 🙂 Thank goodness for apple cider vinegar. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

AND I am being taken out for lunch to celebrate my birthday, AGAIN , early in March by another beautiful friend. :woohoo: I am sooooooooooo lucky and soooooooooooo spoilt. :hug: :hug:

AND as well as all that I have received such wonderful birthday wishes from all you als folk, which makes me feel so humble, thanks again people. :hug:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: I LOVE BIRTHDAYS :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

karyn26karyn26

I’m a bit behind but Happy Birthday anyway.

BobbeeBobbee

Thank you Karyn. :hug:

It’s never too late for good wishes of any kind. :hug: And as you can read I’ll be celebrating for a while yet. :laugh:

:hug:

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.