Aussies Living Simply

Handmade Swap 2009

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE Swappers Central Handmade Swap 2009

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 443 total)
  • Author
    shadowdancershadowdancer

Was my swap buddy Typsiepixie? Oh man…been giving this serious thought and can only come up with a stab in the dark! 😀 No offence intended – sorry Subby SB…I can’t guess for nuts!!!! 😆

tipsypixietipsypixie

For someone who can’t guess for nuts you’ve done pretty well;)

Cheers

C.

shadowdancershadowdancer

OMG Wild stabbing works!!!!! 😆 Thankyou so much tipsypixie! My pressie was beautiful. Was just what the Dr ordered to be honest. Thanks sooooo much! :hug: :kiss:

GiannaGianna

Haha Shadowdancer, good guess, well done. Intuition intact and working. 😆 :clap: :tup:

shadowdancershadowdancer

Not really…think the wild stab was what did it! 😀 speaking of that…you can’t sneak up on your veges anymore! Coles now sell …wait for it….. fluoro kitchen knives!!!! Saw them lastnight. There’s no such thing as a surprise stab in the dark…buggers will see you coming! 😆

GiannaGianna

:lol::lol::lol:

Lady BeeLady Bee
    Keymaster

Just wondering how this was going. Has everyone received their pressie now? Please send me a PM if you haven’t received anything yet.

ErthgirlErthgirl

I’m one of the ones who didn’t come through with a gift for my swap buddy … I feel very ashamed as I ALWAYS live up to my word.

I have PM’d those involved and let them know that I will be sending something as soon as possible (thank you to the beautiful kind people offering to send those that missed out a second swap gift.) I will still send something to my SB … I just can’t guarantee when.

There are so many things going wrong right now… life is very hard.

I’m sorry to all involved. Just a reminder that you never know when life is going to turn to sh&t 🙁

GiannaGianna

Just a reminder that you never know when life is going to turn to sh&t

Truer words were never spoken. 😐

I don’t know what is going on with you Erthgirl but here is hoping that things turn back around for you again soon. :hug:

Lady BeeLady Bee
    Keymaster

Gianna wrote:

Just a reminder that you never know when life is going to turn to sh&t

Truer words were never spoken. 😐

Well said, Gianna and very timely too. Just as we thought life was picking up, another load of crap hit us.

C’est la vie.

Hope you get back on track soon, Erthgirl.

B

TamandcoTamandco

Sorry to hear that things are bad for you atm Erthgirl. 🙁 I hope (and trust) there is some light at the end of the tunnel. :hug:

GiannaGianna

Hugs to you too LadyB. :hug: I don’t think I’ve ever encountered a time like this before, when so much, is going so wrong, for so many people. 😐

spannerspanner

*Shite* can be good. It makes great compost. If you can use the experience you are going through now as a learning experience for the next time shite comes your way then you will be ready for it.

I sincearly hope it turns to compost for you soon though as no one likes raw shite.

Lady BeeLady Bee
    Keymaster

I know your post was a bit in jest, spanner, but frankly I’ve had enough “learning experience” over the last couple of years. I’d like to try out “non learning” for a while.

I hear you Lady B. Enough of the learning already. Giving all a hugging thought who are doin it rough right now. :hug:

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 443 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.