Aussies Living Simply

Handmade Swap 2009

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE Swappers Central Handmade Swap 2009

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 443 total)
  • Author
    spannerspanner

Oh … Also I have something that can fill a gap if needed as well.

mama

I can chip in something in about a week, if needed. :hug:

sewing ladysewing lady

i can send something if needed

Lady BeeLady Bee
    Keymaster

Spanner, I had a note from the person you sent to an hour or so ago, actually. She hasn’t been able to get to her computer much of late, but will try to post soon. I don’t know if she’s guessed it was from you though. Oh well, she’ll get a good idea if she reads this!! (ha ha) She says it’s beautiful though and told me what it was.

To others who have offered to plug the gaps, I’ll keep you in mind if something else goes awry. A big THANK YOU and hugs to those of you who are so willing to fill the gaps. Really nice of you.

To those still waiting – hang on a teensy bit longer.

jaymesjaymes

thank you to Lady B and to all those who have offered to send again :hug:

shadowdancershadowdancer

Jaymes wrote:

thank you to Lady B and to all those who have offered to send again :hug:

my sentiments exactly! Nice to know that we’re cared for here!

:hug:

shadowdancershadowdancer

OMG…. what a lovely surprise. I went to the door thismorning, and there was a lady, standing with a package for me! 😀 So excited. and I have one very beautiful and very handy apron 😀 a lovely bunch of seeds to plant, and a lovely bag! Now I have to figure out who sent it, and :hug: for my “Subby S.B.”

Thanks soooo much, you have made my week! and thanks to Lady B for organising 😀 I feel very special now. Thankyou both! 😀

:confused: now to figure out who sent it to me 😀 :kiss:

Its beautiful to see so much joy from something so simple 🙂

and no it wasnt me 😆

jrlvrx2jrlvrx2

:D:D:DThank you SB for two lovely looking jars of vibrant mustard pickles and beetroot relish. The soap looks and smells so natural and clean, can’t wait to use it.

I don’t know who you are, but the post mark of Kurnell gives me a hint…maybe?;);)

Thanks Lady B for your organising feats.

jrlvrx2jrlvrx2

After doing a little detective searching and surfing I’m guessing julesbaby is the sender of my special gifts. The soap gave me the best clue.

:tup::tup:

tipsypixietipsypixie

The next time there’s a home made swap I’m going to send soap, purchased from a lovely lady at the local farmers market and definitely home made. I don’t make soap (yet) and I’m pretty sure there’s no rule against it and it will hopefully confuse the issue of who sent what 😆

Cheers

C.

spannerspanner

Thanks lady B. I am glad she enjoyed it …. it ended up being really rushed as I dropped the original and it broke so it took me a while to get some decent new timbre and finsh it.

Right …. whens the next swap starting? Recipies wasnt it? Whos my swap buddy then!

haha…. no just joking …. LAdy b … you need to rest! :hug:

Lady BeeLady Bee
    Keymaster

spanner wrote:

Right …. whens the next swap starting? Recipies wasnt it? Whos my swap buddy then!

Patience, grasshopper.

Judi BJudi B
    Keymaster

Thank you :hug:I recieved a beautiful warm wrap in the mail today I love it but the fashion police (pet bird):lol: wont like it but I will wear it anyway.

lush_jokeslush_jokes

Apologies to my swap buddy for being slack and not posting pics earlier . . .but here is my awesome swap Still no idea who it is from though!!

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 443 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.