Aussies Living Simply

Handmade Swap 2009

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE Swappers Central Handmade Swap 2009

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 443 total)
  • Author
    lush_jokeslush_jokes

Yes, sorry Andy, i should have mentioned that 🙂 I was just told that there was some delays and that is all!! lol

julesbabyjulesbaby

So i am guessing my sb isnt tamandaco…hmmmm not sure who else it would be. Please put me out of my miserie.

PS: I loooooovveee my beanie is soooo soft and snuggly

julesbabyjulesbaby

Maybe it was you mtgardner that sent my lovely beanie, bracelet, loofah and loofah seeds…..Yes I am fishing for info I know it.;)

I will take some pics this weekend and put on the thread when I can

TamandcoTamandco

julesbaby wrote:

So i am guessing my sb isnt tamandaco..

Sorry JB. I’ve been so out of it lately, I completely missed your guess.

No, it wasn’t I. 😉

luvinluvin

i truly hope the ones waiting for their swap items recieve them soon

:hug::hug::hug:

GiannaGianna

Mmmm, there are quite a few people who haven’t been acknowledged yet. Miss Pedantic here has been crossing them off my list. :shy:

jilumasamjilumasam

I’ve received mine and sent mine.

I sent on the 6th August, so my Swap Buddy had better get it today or I’ll be very upset with the posties…

Lizzy 😀

mtgardinermtgardiner

hi julesbaby :wave::wave:

sorry it wasnt:(:( me wish it was :):) then i would know it got there

cheers cheryl

Eira ClaptonEira Clapton
    Participant

Thank you to my swap buddy for brightening a rather dismal and very wintery Friday.

Pulled in to the driveway to find a parcel -just for me! 😀

Inside there were two blue dishcloths -the right colour for my kitchen!:tup:

And the sweetest handmade totes -beautiful colours and beautifully lined. :clap::clap:

And a card from my swap buddy saying she had enjoyed making them:clap:

Hey Swap Buddy -thank you thank you thank you.

Now for the big guess -they came from Tasmania (long way to come -the camels had to learn to swim!) so I think it is you julisemam (sp)!

Eira ClaptonEira Clapton
    Participant

I knew I couldn’t get that nic right -I meant jilumasam!!!!!!

StephanieStephanie

Hi,

I have received my wonderful gift and also sent mine on Monday 3rs August and it took the whole week to arrive at it’s destination but I’m so pleased it has arrived I was beginning to worry.

Cheers

jilumasamjilumasam

Yes earthmotherwithin! It was me that sent the goodies.

Gosh those camels took a long time to learn how to swim….;)

Lizzy 😀 😀

julesbabyjulesbaby

Well I have absolutely no idea who sent mine. I must say a big thank you though as I am absolutely in love with them.

Havent had the camera out yet as the weather has been too nice to be indoors so I been out in the garden.

Will get some pics when i can

StephanieStephanie

Hi,

I’m so excited I have finally found my stash of knitted alpaca products that I thought I’d put away carefully and now could not remember where I’d put it but it turns out someone had helped me unpack the car but the bag had only made it onto the garage floor in the corner where it had been ignored for over a month so now I can send the rest of my gift to my SB

Hooray!

lush_jokeslush_jokes

Sorry SB, mine arrived on Wednesday but I hadn’t been able to pop in until now. I LOVE them 🙂 :tup:

I got a crochet dishcloth and a knitted duster cloth (which is really cool – I’ll have to youtube how to knit those loops!!) It has little loops which get into tricky spots (like on the keyboard) i am one of those people who gets irked by a dusty keyboard and usually use blu tac to get the gunk out so now I dont need to anymore :clap: :tup:

I have no idea who it is from, it was potmarked Mt Torrens, but the 2 people I have seen in this thread with SA in their locations have already been outed . . . Will have to investigate further :geek:

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 443 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.