Aussies Living Simply

Handmade Swap 2009

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE Swappers Central Handmade Swap 2009

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 443 total)
  • Author
    jrlvrx2jrlvrx2

still waiting eagerly for my surprise….has my SB been sick or away?:|:|

shadowdancershadowdancer

Thats ok jrlvrx2, Im waiting too 🙂 Im sure it will come soon enough 😀

tipsypixietipsypixie

Yes Tamandco, ’twas me. I left what I thought was a bit of a hint on your get together thread. Did you figure it out from there or from the area on the satchel? I thought I was being a bit cunning using my hubster’s name on the back. I used the post mark to work out Smiffy sent me the beanies.

Cheers

C.

weaverweaver

Hi Lenny

Glad you liked the bag. Wasnt the material wonderful.

lennylenny

so it was you, weaver. Thanks so much. I love the bag and I do have pics just haven’t managed to get them on here yet.:confused: The fabric is great.:clap: I have my current knitting project in it so I can just pick it up and walk out the door.

The post mark is Deniliquin, I wouldn’t have guessed you.

thanks for putting me out of my misery:D

weaverweaver

I was a bit naughty and posted it from Deniliquin while I was over there for work just to add the element of “who on earth could it be” to the whole thing. Albury would be just too obvious!!! I must say I made myself a bag from the same material and it was a bit of a hit.

Lady BeeLady Bee
    Keymaster

jrlvrx2 – your swap buddy did tell me that she was running late, but it should have been posted within the last couple of days.

Shadowdancer, I haven’t heard from your swap buddy, in fact she hasn’t visited since mid June.

Keeping fingers crossed!

mtgardinermtgardiner

hi all

still waiting to hear if my swap buddy got her pressie

gee hope aussie post delivered it—- its been 18 days

cheers all cheryl

lush_jokeslush_jokes

Still waiting here but have heard throught hte grapevine that mine was returned to sender and re-posted, so I’m not too concerned. Eager to get it all the same, but when you throw a few public holidays in the mix things get delayed . . .

shadowdancershadowdancer

Oh well, Im ever hopeful, but I won’t hold my breath then! 😆

Eira ClaptonEira Clapton
    Participant

Glad I am not alone in still waiting- I thought it might have been something I said!:|

Judi BJudi B
    Keymaster

Earthmotherwithin wrote:

Glad I am not alone in still waiting- I thought it might have been something I said!:|

You’re not alone I’m wodering what have I said/done to torment me with so much waiting.

OH well there is always next week.

HerbmanHerbman

I should mention that the grapevine didn’t tell Lush_jokes any details about the identity of her swap buddy. Some grapes are just soft and felt bad that someone was waiting and wanted to ease the agony. Hope that’s alright. :confused:

TamandcoTamandco

Duh! :confused: No, I didn’t pick up on that TP. I used the location. 😉

jaymesjaymes

waiting, waiting, waiting 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 443 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.