- Registered Users
- Topic Tags
Hi everyone. Wandered around the garden last week with my camera so I thought I would share some pics with you of what’s going on in my garden. Hope you enjoy 🙂
1. Broad beans podding up
2. My Swiss Chard, Garlic/Shallots
3. Huonville crabapple getting it’s first flowers – such a pretty colour!
4. Baby asparagus
5. Quince in flower
6. My Mulberry tree at the back and sad little orange in front (I’ve put epson salts around it since and it’s getting green again).
and a couple more…
1. Jerusalem artichoke starting to come up
2. Russian kale flowering
3. Strawberries flowering 🙂
Exquisite photos as well as some yummy food on its way! :tup:
All looking good, Gumnut!
Hi again, thought I better wander around the garden before everything dies in the heat!
Photos are as follows:
1. Water chestnuts (plus some fish to keep the mozzies at bay)
2. 3 big toms – can’t wait for these to ripen up!
3. One of the heritage zucchini – looks like a yellow trombone to me (came from mixed seed so I’m not sure what it is)
4. Carrot just about to flower
5. My three beautiful ladies and a vistor
6. Feijoas – I hand fertilised this year so hopefully these keep growing.
7. Gingerbeer plant. Trying my hand at this for the first time… hope it looks right (I have chunks of ginger in the top).
Hope your gardens are hanging in there too!
Hi everyone, hope you are all well. I love the flowers of salsify… must be one of the prettiest veg flowers!
🙁 Can’t seem to be able to add the pic to the post so I’ve made it my avatar.
An update on the edibles growing in my garden:
Apples x 3 varieties
Lemon x 2 varieties
Feijoa x 2
Greengage x 2
Potatoes (Blue royal, some purple fleshed kipler like variety, pink fir apple and toolangi delight)
Various herbs (mints, thyme, sage etc)
Have some tomato seedlings to go in once the chance of frost has past. Will also plant lettuce, basil, cucumber and pumpkin.
Hope everyones gardens are going well. 🙂
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.