Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

GTG Perth mid-January?

Home Forums Regional Groups Western Australia GTG Perth mid-January?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Eira ClaptonEira Clapton
    Participant

Looking forward to it -9 am on 23rd. DH will be in tow:)

beccabecca

Hi everyone, glad to hear that’s a winner for so many. Just double-checking the numbers before I start sending our address out to everyone 🙂 So far it looks like:

John and Zoe

julientuareg

ladybug + 3 small girls 🙂

EMW + DH

anyone else? Daksa, how does this day and time suit you?

As for what to bring, we do have a few chairs, but one extra per group/couple would be very helpful! Foodwise, M suggested that we provide all the food and you could all just bring a bag of mulch each 😆 but while that has its merits I can see it being a little overwhelming! So, since it’s morning – whatever you want to bring, really. I’ll be cutting up fruit and will probably bake some muffins or pikelets or something. We have plenty of coffee and tea (all sorts).

Looking forward to it!

John and ZoeJohn and Zoe

Zoe & I are definitely coming Becca. Wouldn’t miss it for anything.:)

Regards

John

beccabecca

Great, John. Am PMing you our address now. :tup:

ladybugladybug

I will be there but maybe a little late as grandparents are picking bigger kids for the day st 9.00am but your not that far from me so shouldn’t be that late.

beccabecca

No worries, it only takes about 20 mins from memory, although if you’re coming Roe Hwy those roadworks might hold you up :rip: Whenever you get here is fine 🙂

GgangGgang

Hope you all have a great time 😀

we would love to come to a GTG eventually but in summer we are too worried to leave the place on a hot day in case of fire 🙁

regards

Anne

daksadaksa

hi bec

just in from my shift, will be there tomorrow, looking forward to meeting you

bdm6125bdm6125

Hiya!

We have had a major change in plans which gives me the day off!! YAY! I need to get Beccas address though and she hasnt been online this morning…if anyone has it, can you please PM it to me!!

Brigitte

beccabecca

Just sent you a PM Brigitte – so sorry! 🙁 Hope you ended up having a good morning anyway.

Thank you to all who came this morning – it was really fun, and you were all very forgiving about my messy house and garden 😆

I have two eco-bags here, one from EMW and I’m not sure who brought the other one (it’s purple)… please let me know your addresses so that I can send them back to you! Thanks again for the mulch, EMW, and the plant, Daksa, and thank you all for your company. Lovely to meet some new people :hug: We’ll have to get together again in a few months’ time!

John and ZoeJohn and Zoe

Hi Becca

We really enjoyed ourselves. Thank you.

It was great meeting everyone and putting names to faces.

Hope we can do it again sometime.

Regards

John & Zoe

Eira ClaptonEira Clapton
    Participant

Thanks Bec it was great! No need to return the bag, not a special one 🙂

Next time my place?

Eira ClaptonEira Clapton
    Participant

Here we are:

Eira ClaptonEira Clapton
    Participant

And slightly different group

ChezzaChezza
    Participant

:wave: Hello, gorgeous people!!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.