Aussies Living Simply

GTG Perth mid-January?

Home Forums Regional Groups Western Australia GTG Perth mid-January?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    beccabecca

Hiya everyone,

Back from my hiatus 🙂

When we had our (rather-small-and-very-loosely-co-ordinated-by-me) GTG last Oct, we were talking about whether we could meet up again in January sometime, as John and Zoe were going to be up house-sitting, and couldn’t make it to the last one.

What do you all think? Any takers? (If not, John and Zoe, you are welcome to just come by my place for a cuppa! 😆 )

John and ZoeJohn and Zoe

becca wrote:

Hiya everyone,

Back from my hiatus 🙂

When we had our (rather-small-and-very-loosely-co-ordinated-by-me) GTG last Oct, we were talking about whether we could meet up again in January sometime, as John and Zoe were going to be up house-sitting, and couldn’t make it to the last one.

What do you all think? Any takers? (If not, John and Zoe, you are welcome to just come by my place for a cuppa! 😆 )

Good morning Becca:wave:

It would be great catch up with fellow ALS’ers while we are in Perth.

As I’ve mentioned before, we will be staying in Hocking and will be coming up on December 15 and will there until around January 27.

Personally, I would love to visit the Perth City Farm again and I was wondering if that venue would suit others. If not, I’d be happy to meet just about anywhere that suits the majority of people.

You’ll notice that I keep mentioning myself and not Zoe. The reason for that is we are minding our 3 dogs as well as our friends’ dogs (so, 5 in all) and Zoe will probably elect to stay with them as vegie gardening is really my thing. Still, you never know, she might weaken.:)

Becca, I’ll give you our phone number in Perth by PM before we leave.

Looking forward to meeting up.

Regards

John

urban-wombaturban-wombat

Hi I will be in Perth just for a couple of at at Christmas and because of lack of time stand little chance of meeting anyone…But while in the city wouldn’t mind taking a look at the ‘Perth City Farm’ if someone could point me in the right direction Col

beccabecca

Hi Col and welcome 🙂 City Farm is near the McIver St station. Here’s their website:

http://www.cityfarmperth.org.au/new_lite/about.html

John, got your PM and tried to reply but your inbox is full!

urban-wombaturban-wombat

Hi Becca many thanks. re-PM in box I have never received any messages in fact the in box is empty.. I have sent just a couple requesting one of the ALS Photo Gallery’s

Screen shot of my PM page

beccabecca

I meant John’s inbox! :shy: Sorry that wasn’t clear. He PM’ed me his Perth phone number and I tried to reply, but it wouldn’t let me.

urban-wombaturban-wombat

Oh I see , anyway next time the group as a get together let’s hope I can make it Col

John and ZoeJohn and Zoe

becca wrote:

John, got your PM and tried to reply but your inbox is full!

Sorry about that Becca.:shy: I didn’t realise that I’d been so chatty.

Anyway, I’ve cleared out my inbox so you’ll be able to send me a message now.

regards

John

beccabecca

just bumping this up to gauge interest…

urban-wombaturban-wombat

I may be in Perth mid/late jan Col

Eira ClaptonEira Clapton
    Participant

I’m in!

beccabecca

Cool, EMW, would be good to catch up!

Col, since you’re travelling up, let us know the dates you’ll be in Perth and maybe we can organise it around them?

Christmas is going to take up a fair bit of our energies for the next couple of weeks, no doubt, so I’ll just bump this up again after the New Year if that’s alright with everyone.

urban-wombaturban-wombat

Hi becca as soon as I’m told* the dates I will PM you Col

* Normally in Perth 2nd week of January for the kinders birthdays.. but this year number one son is buying a unit so will be in town when he has the keys

ErthgirlErthgirl

Yep I won’t say definately yes at this stage…. but I’d LOVE to try my very best to come 😀

Depends if we’re off camping or back in Perth. :tup:

bdm6125bdm6125

Sounds great idea…definitely would love to meet up with everyone!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.