Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

GTG Perth early Oct?

Home Forums Regional Groups Western Australia GTG Perth early Oct?

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    ladybugladybug

I would prefer city farm but if its going to be saturday for a barbie I will still do my best to get there.

jeanette kirkJeanie
    Participant

Im all right for city farm on sunday what time would we meet and how would we know each other ?

beccabecca

For either meet I would bring a few balloons and tie them to… something. Probably one of the children 😆 Also I think I can still recognise Jeanie, EMW and Ladybug – so it would be just Julian to spot (and he can look for the balloons!)

How about 11.30 – that would mean that we can chat before eating something?

ladybugladybug

11.30 sounds good, see everyone there.

julientuaregjulientuareg

Sorry as I said previously I cant do Sunday – have a choir thing to go to. I know it is hell to organise these things so please dont change your arrangements I will just wait till the next one and hopefully have better luck.

Eira ClaptonEira Clapton
    Participant

I have been invited to a picnic in honour of a family member’s 40th -quite short notice and guess what -Sunday at 12!!!!!! Damn.

beccabecca

Never mind EMW and Julientuareg (sorry J just realised I’d been spelling your name wrong) perhaps we’ll be able to get together with John and Zoe in Jan sometime?

Have a good weekend to those who I won’t see, and look forward to catching up with those I will!

John and ZoeJohn and Zoe

becca wrote:

Never mind EMW and Julientuareg <snip>perhaps we’ll be able to get together with John and Zoe in Jan sometime?

Hi Becca

Hope so! Our friend (whose house and dogs we’ll be looking after in Perth) was staying with us down here for the weekend and we’ll now definitely be up in Perth from mid-December until the end of January.

We love City Farm and wish we could have made it up to Perth for this weekend. Oh well, we’ll look forward to meeting up in the New Year.

Regards

John

beccabecca

Well, after getting off at the wrong freeway exit and arriving rather unfashionably late, I did manage to see Ladybug (briefly!!) and caught up with Jeanie for a while too. City Farm is looking much bigger and better than when I saw it last. (That was about 10 years ago, mind you)!

They’re having an organic food festival thingy on 24th October from 9am-1pm if anyone is interested; they were handing out flyers. We probably won’t be going but thought it might be something if people were looking for a reason to go.

Here’s a pic of Jeanie and Sebastian after we’d had lunch.

jeanette kirkJeanie
    Participant

Becca + her two beautiful children at city farm

MuzzyMuzzy

Well done guys, wish I could have been there, Cheers M

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.