Aussies Living Simply

GTG Perth early Oct?

Home Forums Regional Groups Western Australia GTG Perth early Oct?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    GgangGgang

we wont come if its Kings park – no worries but just so you know 😀

Anne

julientuaregjulientuareg

Saturday 10th is fine with me but not Sunday 11th. What about a smaller park? Might be easier to find everyone. Bardon Park in Maylands is nice or something in South Perth?:hug:

beccabecca

Bumping up for people to have a think about.

Currently we seem to have more votes for 10th/11th weekend. Size wise I think we’ll be able to find each other OK in Kings Park and it might be easier to get to being central – that’s if anyone is coming via public transport (we won’t be, but that doesn’t mean others won’t be a bit more environmentally friendly!)

I was going to give the google maps link to Bardon Park but it’s ridiculously long! So have a search for it if you like and see what you think. Nice location near the river.

jeanette kirkJeanie
    Participant

Bardon park not far from mt lawley station ok for me not to long a walk

ladybugladybug

I am worried about being near water as I will have my little people with me, but if the consences(?) is to go here that will be fine I will work around it.

beccabecca

Hmm, that’s going to be a bit of an issue for me too as now I have two toddlers (as of about a week ago when T started walking everywhere. Showoff 😆 )

I’m just bumping this up again, can you please just post as to whether you would definitely like to come, and on which day, and perhaps then we’ll sort the location?

julientuaregjulientuareg

I’m still happy to meet on the Saturday and anywhere central

Bummer!! I only just saw this & we only just got back from Perth on Wed……:( Oh well hopefully we can get up for the next one. Have fun tomorrow those of you who catch up

jeanette kirkJeanie
    Participant

Have any decisions been made?

ladybugladybug

On the Sunday of next weekend is an event at city farm. I am planning on going to this (details are here – http://www.ogawa.org.au/ )

So if the get together is on Sunday I won’t be able to make it but this could be an alternative meeting place, close to public transport things for the kids and adults etc.

bdm6125bdm6125

I think that’s a great meeting place!

beccabecca

Well, it seems like Sat might be the best bet for most of us… sorry EMW I know that doesn’t work to well for you after all!

I’d love to visit City Farm again, if others are into it. I haven’t been there for ages. Might mean a reshuffle of plans – whether we have a packed lunch or buy something rather than a barbie. What do you all think?

ladybugladybug

Becca, The TOF is on Sunday not Saturday;)

bdm6125bdm6125

Sorry, this weekend is totally out for me. I was really hoping to go to City Farm…what a great sounding display they are having!

beccabecca

Heh heh :shy: sorry ladybug, my bad.

OK, so far we’ve got:

Me

Jeanie

Ladybug

Juliantuareg

EMW

is that everyone?

And as it stands now we could have Sat at Bardon Park for a barbie lunch,

or we could catch up on Sunday at City Farm

Both are close to trains, my personal preference would be the City Farm meet but I’m aware that’s not good for Julian and don’t want to exclude him only on the first time we meet up!

However, since there’s only a few of us, let’s say we vote and see what happens – what do you think?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.