Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

GTG Perth early Oct?

Home Forums Regional Groups Western Australia GTG Perth early Oct?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    beccabecca

OK, Perthies, it’s been a while since I caught up with any of you and we’ve had lots of new members since then, so how about it? I’m thinking the first weekend in October, ie 3rd/4th and am totally open to wherever, just it can’t be at our house 😆 and since there are potentially quite a few people who might come, perhaps we could make it in a park and have a barbie, or something? The weather would probably be in our favour by then, I should think.

My thoughts are lunch, everyone bring eats and plants/seeds to swap, etc, and that’s about as far as I’ve got with planning! Let the brainstorming begin!

beccabecca

bump

Eira ClaptonEira Clapton
    Participant

I would love to be there but that weekend is pretty awful for me.

If it were another time I would love to meet up with you all.

John and ZoeJohn and Zoe

Hi Becca

We won’t be able to attend an October get-together (bit far to travel) but, Zoe and I will be up in Perth from mid-December. We will be house and dog sitting while friends take a holiday overseas.

They won’t return until the end of January and we hope to catch up with friends and rellies during that time. If there are any plans to have another ALS gathering while we are in Perth, Zoe and I would love to meet up with fellow ALS’ers. We will be staying in Hocking.

Regards

John

jeanette kirkJeanie
    Participant

Wow Im going to be over till Oct 15th I will be there:tup:

bdm6125bdm6125

Excellent idea!!!!!

Count me in!

GgangGgang

we will try again but havent made it to one yet so dont count on us ….. its a fair way and only doable if we can food shop while there

😆 may have to bring the kids ( 4 legged ) with us by then too !

beccabecca

EMW – I would be fine with changing to the next weekend, the 10th/11th if that suits others.

John – I think a catch-up in late Jan would be super too (and Hocking is just round the corner from me 😀 ).

So anyway, I’ll just leave this to float about a bit for a week or so and bump it up again then, and we can start thinking about where we might like to meet, OK? Good to see some interest, and yay that Jeanie will be over then too!! :tup:

swaggieswaggie

Don’t think I can make it to Perth again for a while, but would enjoy having a yarn if anyones down this way 🙂

ladybugladybug

Sounds like a good idea, any weekend in October is fine with me at the moment, Kings park could be good as it’s pretty central and they have BBQ’s. I can’t wait to catch up with everyone again.

julientuaregjulientuareg

As a new member I would love to meet fellow members. Anywhere central is ok with me.

beccabecca

Hi everyone! Hope you’re all going well, just wanted to bump this up for anyone who hasn’t seen it and to also get some feedback on dates. I think, unless anyone has any objections, that Kings Park would be a good central place and that makes it a bit easier for public transport too. Of course, any other suggestions would be welcome too.

Other things to consider are:

Which weekend would you prefer: 3/4th or 10th/11th?

Which day would you prefer, Saturday or Sunday?

I’m going to be offline for most of the week so I’ll leave you to discuss amongst yourselves :tup:

jeanette kirkJeanie
    Participant

I will keep in touch on my daughters computer:tup:

Eira ClaptonEira Clapton
    Participant

It would be great to move the weekend to the 10th or 11th so I can come:D

Sunday better than Saturday for me.

Kings park would be great.

If raining you can always come to my place -although north of the river might need a packed lunch for some!

ladybugladybug

10th or 11th suits me fine no preferance to days for me, can do either.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.