Aussies Living Simply

Greetings

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    DT

Hi all

My first time here,just wanted to introduce myself.

Ex mixed farmer from WA who’s lucky enough to own a piece of paradise on tazzy’s North West coast,red basalt soil,abundant fresh water.

Very interested in improving the soil organically,so as to be able to produce food for pigs,goats and a couple of cows.

Also curious about getting off the power grid,& still having quality of life.

Dave

HT

Hi DT

You sound really hot 👿 👿 are you free for a coffee :kiss: saturday evening???

Love as always

wife

HT

keezawitch

welcome, thought about methane gas, as you have pigs, yrs ago on burkes backyard a guy in sydney went fully self sustianed, he used wind, sun and pig power. worth a look if you have the time. gotta be on web somewhere

ballamara
    Keymaster

Hi and welcome to als.

helenm

welcome DT (you had me worried for a bit there HT!)

the methane idea sounds interesting – if you can’t find it online, I’ve got one of the first Earth Garden books here which has a whole section on methane digesters – you could have a look at the perth GTG!

karyn26

Must say I thought you were a bit forward also HT with the new bloke.LOL

Hope you enjoy Tassie and ALS.

mauzi

Hi and welcome. HT, you also had me worried for a bit 😆 Look forward to catching up in Tassie. HT knows all about us :D: so think we all have a lot in common.

Bobbee

Hi Dave, it’s nice to meet you. Guess you know a bit about als already. :tup: See you around the forum. :wave:

:wave:

Hummer
    Keymaster

Howdy Dave.. Ummm, you must be the ah, Friday night Man that we have heard about 🙂 Welcome to ALS..

HT

woops humbug

NO he is not the Friday night man……..he is my husband(do we have a foot in mouth smiley???)

love you Humbug

and Dave

DT

hi whos the friday night man thats being mentioned ,how special is he.

dinner would be better for me.

Hummer
    Keymaster

HT post=338389 wrote: woops humbug

NO he is not the Friday night man……..he is my husband(do we have a foot in mouth smiley???)

love you Humbug

and Dave

Bugger! Oh well now.. that’ll learn me for jumping to conclusions, won’t it.. can’t see a foot in mouth smiley anywhere in the line up neither :blush:

HT

Poor Humbug

Don’t you worry about Dave’s sense of humour he is just stiring, :woohoo: he and I have been apart for the last 2yrs. The Friday night man has been kicked to the curb as he was unable to fill certain holes in my life that needed to be filled :whistle:

Such as a willingness to move to the country,which for me is a deal breaker.

HT

Dave could you pls say sorry to Humbug you made her feel bad,not EVERBODY understands and loves your humour……

Bel

Hi and welcome DT. Plenty here who will enjoy your sense of humour. Dr Stevil comes to mind…. I love the photo on your Avatar! Was going to suggest chatting to Mauzi about tips for your property, but sounds like you’ve already got that sussed!

Hummer
    Keymaster

HT post=338420 wrote:

Dave could you pls say sorry to Humbug you made her feel bad,not EVERBODY understands and loves your humour……

S’ok HT.. no apology necessary.. this is quite hilarious actually & beginning to make sense :laugh:

All good :tup:

Poor Humbug’s all good :wave: LOL

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.