Aussies Living Simply

Great to have ALS back, who is still here?

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE General chat and catching up Great to have ALS back, who is still here?

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 117 total)
  • Author
    dentydog

Hi ALSers I’m still here, found my way back a while ago, but finally back with a post!!!
    :-h

calliecat
    Participant

hi everyone, hoping this does get resurrected
    fb doesn’t have the same feel – very cold and sterile, and as I said, some people aren’t on fb so they miss out unfortunately

Judi B
    Keymaster

I agree with calliecat………. 🙂

dentydog

I’m going to try and get on here when I can as I miss it! 🙂

Vanessa

From a response from Dan (the creator of ALS) to a post on the FB group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/2513831803/permalink/10153359994576804/), there is hope that the forum will get back to being as good as it used to be

calliecat
    Participant

thing is, I guess really it’s up to us to keep posting on here
    I never really have anything much to say, but I love reading and seeing other peoples gardens

Judi B
    Keymaster

well callie you could always show and tell the others about the “permablitz” at your place and how it is progressing……

calliecat
    Participant

oh – well……………lol – I did have a thread on here when i first got the camera, not sure where the thread is to update the photos???
    unfortunately Judi I didn’t get yard photos of when I first moved,
    april 2015 yard is so different now to april 2014

Judi B
    Keymaster

I know but you can show the progress that you are making

calliecat
    Participant

did it yesterday Judi
    new house, new yard

kathy

I’m still here . Its 7 years since we did our big seachange and we are still surviving . We’ve been through fires and floods and droughts ,suffered setbacks made wonderful friends ,so many good times .definitely couldnt live back in the city 

Bel

I’m hearing you Kathy!  We made a treechange from city to 25 acres about 18 months ago and it’s the best thing we ever did!

Jaz

Yay, I’m back in! Lost my whole profile and past posts in the crash and have finally been able to sign up again.

Bel

Boo!  Glad to have you back though Jaz!  Get chatting and you’ll have a whole new profile in no time!  I think I can guess who you are/were 🙂

Geoff
    Keymaster

We can assist with re-connecting people with their old accounts, for instance if email addresses have changed.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 117 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.