Aussies Living Simply

Great to have ALS back, who is still here?

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE General chat and catching up Great to have ALS back, who is still here?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 117 total)
  • Author
    debbie vdk

Hi everyone, I’m back. Happy New Year to you all!!…hoping this is the year we move onto our block. 🙂

RidgeyDidge

New site looks great. Hi all. Looking forward to this year with rebuilding chook ducks and my pigs enclosures and much much bigger vege gardens. And with the rain we have just had it looks like the years off to a great start. I hope this finds everyone healthy and happy.

Judi B
    Keymaster

I come in and look around when the internet lets me, don’t always sign in … but it is nice to see all the members from years back

Jeanie
    Participant

Just popped in tonight

Tassie Tiger

Have been a member since October 2006.  Have been loitering on the periphery for the last few years.  Have seen this site go through some changes but what matters is the people and the wealth of information.  Well done Dan to have kept it morphing over time. :-bd

foodie
    Participant

Face book seems to be all the rage now – connected to smart (dumb really) phones, everyone’s chatting like there’s no tomorrow !

Lolly
    Keymaster

Hi.. I’m back too… it’s been a while. Time to have a look around. 🙂

Kasalia

Been caring for my parents in Melbourne, since September, and now back home ( unfortunately dad died Feb 20th and mum is with me now) so thought I would pop in again. As Foodie says Facebook ALS is all the rage but I much prefer here, can look up things for one, and if you don’t read Facebook every day you lose the plot. Bring back the way we were please, doesn’t seem a lot happening,

Hummer
    Keymaster

Hello Everyone *waving* 🙂

MistyH
    Participant

Still here but just signed up for the page on fb as well 😉 .  I find myself more on fb than here but do look in occasionally.

DanHower

Still here, though had to leave Australia, too expensive for me

sunbird

I don’t use facebook, no idea ALS was there, was wondering why this site wasn’t doing much.
    Bit sad really.

Have you really left the country Dan?

Bel

I’m back (again!). Hoping more will return soon too if we can keep things busy here 🙂

Vanessa

I still do pop in from time to time, hopefully people might find their way back here when the interest in FB dwindles.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 117 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.