Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

Great to have ALS back, who is still here?

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE General chat and catching up Great to have ALS back, who is still here?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 117 total)
  • Author
    Frugal GirlFrugal Girl

I’m here.  I would probably visit more often if I had time for my own garden.  🙂

busylizziebusylizzie
    Participant

Mistyhollows, who wouldn’t recognise that giant orange pumpkin. And hello Penny, the Marron was a dead giveaway. Roundthebend, didn’t even notice the 2 on the end of your name. So nice to see so many still checking in after all these years.

ScarletScarlet

Chezza here, new ALS name Scarlet…. Had lots happening, like everyone, but the Ebola scare made me want to touch base with ALS folk….

froot_loopzfroot_loopz

:wave:

Hummer HumbugHummer
    Keymaster

Hi everyone, nice to see you all .. Humbug here.. somehow my name changed in the cross-over ..
    :bz

jeanette kirkJeanie
    Participant

The old girl still here

starrubystarruby

Ive been MIA for a little while but still here, great to see so many I recognise hope you’re all well

🙂

MistyHMistyH
    Participant

:-h Busylizzie.  The B.O.B challenge, brings back fun memories.  I can’t get rid of that profile pic now can I lol

mtgardinermtgardiner

mtgardiner is back ,merry christmas to all

zippyzippy

My goodness it’s been a long time!! I used to be Suzip in the old days too. Nice to see some old names. :)>-

ApplebeeApplebee

Looking for something else on Google and found this place, I missed you, n you, n you 🙂

BobbeeBobbee

Hi there Jeanie, nice to see you.  Good to see the roll-call increasing slowly and surely.

3:-O

LeecyLeecy

I’m baaaaa-aaack!

calliecatcalliecat
    Participant

must tell blue wren,
    so I guess she needs a new password??

BlueWrenBlueWren

BlueWren has flown back!  Great to see so many folk still here from years ago.Hi Bobbee!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 117 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.