Aussies Living Simply

Great to have ALS back, who is still here?

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE General chat and catching up Great to have ALS back, who is still here?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 117 total)
  • Author
    Penny1765

Finally managed to log in after weeks of frustration. Realised my start email was work so went there to change stuff and here I  am. Life is busy but. Doing Dry July which has been interesting.

clarec

Occasional user and had to re-register since it wouldn’t accept old user name clarecc and password. I have enjoyed this forum, currently unemployed so I offer at least three hours of work (as defined by me) if the admins can think of anything unskilled enough I can help with (semi-literate IT, 2GB a month plan so have images turned off mostly). 

GirlFriday

seems I am having mega troubles posting new discussion topics :-/

sunbird

I’m back again after a two and a bit year break. Had some dramas in my life, and things have settled down at last. 

Not sure about the new look forum, will have to use it a bit more.

Currently experiencing problems with the way the site displays, in Firefox, Chrome, & Internet Explorer.
    Everything is up to date, on an 8month old computer (Win8.1), so it can’t be me – can it??

Hi, my name is Kate and I live in Adelaide.  I used to visit quite often but lost touch.  If any of you are interested I recently started a new kitchen garden blog with recipes, gardening tips and hints, book reviews etc, Rosehips and Rhubarb.  (Some of you may remember my old blog, ourredhouse.)

Anyhow, the new forum looks great and I hope to visit often.

Well that was fun and games……not!

The site wouldn’t let me log in under my old self, so have created a new one but everyone will still know me 🙂

So I’m still “here”

ballamara

certainly has been interesting roundthebend good to see you made it

Bobbee

It’s interesting catching up with folks on this thread and nice to know I am not the only one having a few problems with the site.

Hi there roundthebend2 and ballamara and Muzzy and Penny1765, wonder if you are the Penny I think I know who was just ‘Penny’…………..
    Bobbs

Will probably see a few “revamped” old names Bobbee as the new system isn’t happy with some of the old names and passwords.  Looks like most of the old crew are making it back ballamara.  I hadn’t been on the site for awhile as Mr roundthebend had had a mild stroke so was kept busy, he’s recovering his old self now so starting to get back into the garden again.

ballamara

glad to hear he is getting well again.

Bobbee

Great to know Mr roundthebend is doing well rtb.

:(|)

Penny1765

Yep I was just Penny but changed the log in as I thought that was wrong. Still have a picture of a marron though!!!!

Bobbee

Old age is setting in Penny, I didn’t recognise the marron.   It’s lovely to have you back.

:(|)

missy71

I’m here too.  I had to change my password to be able to log in properly though.  Thanks to those who said they changed theirs and then had no worries logging on 🙂

MistyH

I’m back as well.  I had to change my log in details to just MistyH though as I couldn’t log back in as Mistyhollows.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 117 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.