Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

Great to have ALS back, who is still here?

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE General chat and catching up Great to have ALS back, who is still here?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 117 total)
  • Author
    mudhenmudhen

I had to re-do my password as well, but otherwise it was easy and so good to be back!  I too discovered the facebook group, which is handy to know about at times like these.

lynnielynnie

Well I am here 🙂 Haven’t been on for ages thought I’d come check out what I’ve been missing 🙂

AndreAndre
    Keymaster

Just lurking at the moment

Dan StollDan
    Keymaster

The look and feel of the site will change over time, to give the site a little more finished look 🙂 

Thank you to everyone who sent email of support as we got the forum back up and running again. Bloody nightmare 😐 This is a new forum platform is a lot more modern and secure compared to the other one. It should work faster and pose a lot less issues then the old one did. 

I have engaged in conversations with some graphic designers to assist with the site over haul, so if you have any idea, please feel free to start a thread and add your ideas as to how you want the site to look.. 

Everything is up for grabs.. the logo, the site colour text colour everything.. 🙂

ballamaraballamara
    Keymaster

Thanks Dan for all your hard work, I personally prefer it as simple as possible as I am not the most tech savvy on the planet.

;))

ballamaraballamara
    Keymaster

see I can’t even add a smiley face properly 

BelBel

🙂 🙂 🙂

ThisildoThisildo
    Participant

I’ve managed the transfer 🙂 I can’t see how to post a photo.

Eira ClaptonEira Clapton
    Participant

Yes! I am back! Quite a shock to realise our ALS was not there. Then I had to remember my password!  /:)

froot_loopzfroot_loopz

:wave:

fruitfulfruitful

I had to reset my password for ebay recently so it worked out well that I had a new one for here as well. I couldn’t post pictures in the last version of ALS so I hope I can work it out on this version, more incentive to be active when you can so stuff like that.
    A huge THANKYOU to all who were involved in the work to get the site back up and running – Dan and anyone else – your work is very much appreciated!

dierichdierich
    Participant

I’m here too, after working out the password change – I was so sure I had the right one I kept persisting before thinking maybe I need to reset because of the changes :-/

RommieRommie

Wondered what was going on when ALS was down.. That wasn’t long before I left to stay with my mum a few weeks (still there as we speak) so haven’t been online other than for work. Had to reset my password too, but all good 🙂

harry_newittharry_newitt

Hi all from NQ

busylizziebusylizzie
    Participant

I am here
    :-SS

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 117 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.