Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

Great to have ALS back, who is still here?

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE General chat and catching up Great to have ALS back, who is still here?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 117 total)
  • Author
    VanessaVanessa

So I didn’t realise how much i did actually use ALS until I couldn’t access it.

Great to see Dan has got it back up and running!!!

So who is still here, and how did you cope with not being able to get your ALS fix?

ballamaraballamara
    Keymaster

I am, you don’t realize what you have until it is gone

Lady BeeLady Bee
    Keymaster

I’m here too. 

GeoffGeoff
    Keymaster

I’ve been MIA for a couple of years, but I’ve crawled out of the woodwork thanks to this excitement lol!

Dan StollDan
    Keymaster

Gone back to a more Workaroundable version Geoff… 🙂 Vanilla Forum.. 

GeoffGeoff
    Keymaster

Something I might be able to understand this time lol! I still have no idea how that other one did it’s thing. I’ll have to set up a copy of Vanilla and see how it works.

SteveSteve
    Keymaster

I’m here! I found I was constantly clicking refresh over the last week to see if anything happened. 🙂

Heaps of new smileys too!

Edit: Oops the smileys didn’t stick…

AshilleongAshilleong

Had to reset my password, but otherwise I’m here! On the plus side, I found the FB group that i didn’t know existed, so there’s that out of it.

IdunaIduna

I have had to reset my password too but I’m here.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just a quick note as well.. The site will also work on your mobile… 😉 Foe those moments when sitting in the waiting room and need to get a quick fix .. Lol

ballamaraballamara
    Keymaster

That would be great if my mobile was that modern alas it is not

🙁

bushybushy

testing…1,2,3,…yep, had to find new password….which I will forget in an hour, but that;s the advantage of being old, I can blame dementia….what;s your excuse???

KasaliaKasalia

I have been away in Melbourne so missed all the excitement (no Internet at my elderly parents) Looks very different, fancy being hacked  ” who’d a thunk”

:-/

MuklukMukluk
    Participant

I am still here. Changing my password was a nightmare as the page would only stay up for a second and then it would redirect to the main page.

SquizzySquizzy

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 117 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.