Aussies Living Simply

Get together in Ipswich

Home Forums Regional Groups Queensland Get together in Ipswich

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    Teacup

Where are you “going green”… haven’t seen you around at all?

ALSers – How about a cuppa and chat at Teacup and Carol’s place? Rosewood.

28 June – it’s a Sunday – 2pm.

Or, if you all like, we could go to Queen’s Park, Ipswich, if we are too far out of town for some people.

Whaddya all reckon?:wave:

debby-lee

Sure thing. I probably lean towards Queens park, that way I can have hubby take my little fella to play 😀 But I’m willing to compromise, I just have to rely on hubby with the car 🙂

Teacup

bump

Kippen

28th June sounds great. Queens Park works for me as well, but I’m happy with either. 🙂 I’d be happy to give you a lift to Rosewood, Debby-lee.

Kippen

28th June sounds great. Queens Park works for me as well, but I’m happy with either. 🙂 I’d be happy to give you a lift to Rosewood, Debby-lee.

Kippen

Ooops :shy: 🙂

Herbman

Ooh … I don’t live in Ipswich but would love to come out for the GTG. Have put it in my calander.

Don’t mind as to location – have motorbike so can travel 😉

debby-lee

Kippen wrote:

Oh ok thanks, I guess we will see how many people prefer which location and go from there 🙂

Teacup

Goodly good. We’ll see what people want to do. Sounds great, All.:tup:

Teacup

bump bump – in case there are some who might be relaxing with their ‘puters today(Sunday)…:)

Steve
    Keymaster

I’d be interested, either location would be fine.

Be good to see you again Andy. It’s in my calendar.

MandyBris

I’d love to come along too 🙂 Queens Park would be great for me, as at that stage I’ll be around 40+ weeks pregnant and it’s a very brief drive from home 😛 Chances of me going before my EDD are slim to none, I like to make sure those babies are well done *giggle*

Kippen

Hi Mandy. 🙂 It’s great to see another ALSer so close. I’m in Bundamba. Looking forward to saying hello at the gtg.

Teacup

Ipswich is only an hour from the CBD, so anyone who’s interested, from anywhere, please come along. Probably will be at Queen’s Park if that suits most people best…:)

Is colliegirl still about?

Teacup

You all look like you had fun last time. A very photogenic bunch too.:shy:

Sunflower are you about?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.