Aussies Living Simply

Get together in Ipswich

Home Forums Regional Groups Queensland Get together in Ipswich

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    colliegirl

Hi guys wondered if it was possible to organise a get together for ALSers in Ipswich or the surrounding areas. Haven’t been to one and thought it would be nice to arrange for one and meet some like minded people. I am happy to organise if I can get some interested.:D

Cheers Tina

sunflower

I’m in, Collie Girl.

debby-lee

most likely 🙂

colliegirl

Great. Perhaps before Christmas. If you guys like. PM me with details that you could do. Cheers

kathy

Wish i could come Collie girl but we are flat out with the move in a couple of weeks .Hope it goes well .:D

colliegirl

Such a shame Cathy. Let me know when you can and perhaps it is still a goa.

Cheers Tina

Steve
    Keymaster

I’d be interested, Tina.

debby-lee

Any update on this? Maybe we should make it early January instead? Maybe Kathy can be involved then?

sunflower

Last I heard it was Saturday week. As there are two markets on the first Sat of each month, after 10am would suit me best.

Is Kathy still going to be in the Ipswich area?

debby-lee

Colliegirl is thinking Thursday 4 December, 9.30 am. Let her know what you guys think.

Teacup

Hi

Saturdays are the best for me.

Steve
    Keymaster

Unfortunately I have to go to Brisbane on Thursday for work. Anyway have fun and I might get to meet you at the next one.

Steve

debby-lee

Well it seems today is the day, for those who can make it. So I will see you guys soon!

goingreen

have fun everyone…when I move to hatton vale it would be great to meet some of you from around ipswich and lockyer valley etc….I hope you all take a tonne of photos:D:D:D

debby-lee

I’m going to forget my camera on purpose In the hope I don’t have to be in photos 😡

From what I can tell there will only be a couple of us, so maybe next time a few more people will be able to come.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.