Aussies Living Simply

G'day from Townsville

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE Introduce yourself G'day from Townsville

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    kerrynqkerrynq

hello, have just joined and am at Rangewood. Hi to all townsvillians.

Hi Kerrinq

Welcome, from one newbie to another.

David

roundthebendroundthebend

:wave:Hello octagonalwold and kerrynq good to have more locals on site, Jaymies right there are getting to be a good number of NQ’s looking for a simpler life up here.

We might have to organise a get together this year;):D

jaymesjaymes

Hi Kerry, good to have you here 😀

So, RTB, is it going to be at your place? 😉

LeeLee

i am just so excitied. we are getting more northerns by the day. Yes we have to have a get together. Geee i have had toooooo much to drink tonight i counldn’t even spell get together. Man it still doesn’t look right.:rol:

kerrynqkerrynq

Am interested in a get to gether but not sure as I have a lot on at the moment – am off the Bali this weekend for 2 weeks, then have to finalise the sale of my business (1st May) then having a holiday and fixing up my poor neglected garden. hoping to jump in a caravan and do some travelling so my calander is pretty full for the next 12 months. but you never know…

Kerrynq

We are in the same boat. We run 4WD Tours and Training and Towing Education. Last year I left home on May 8 and returned on Sept 11. This year I won’t be away as long, but still for several months. Maybe I will see you on the road.

You can see what we do at http://www.djolsen.com

roundthebendroundthebend

I’d be glad to have a “meet” at my place Jaymie:tup: Just need to set up a date/place that suits most people:)

jaymesjaymes

I was kidding you know! 😉

It would be great to see those great veggie beds and the coows 😀

LeeLee

You know us by now. If there is a hint of a party we will invite ourselves. It is just common NQ courtesy:rol:

jaymesjaymes

who you calling common?!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::metal:

Lotus BlueLotus Blue

Hi there!

Wow, there’s certainly a few more locals here now. This is fantastic. I need to drop in more often – I fell off the edge of the world but all is good now. Hope you all have a wonderful day!!!!

bplumbplum

Hi everyone

ihave just joined ASL and also live in Kelso . . . . Octagonalworld – I think we might have met 😉 . . . .

jaymesjaymes

Hi Bplum, another one! yay!

TullymoorTullymoor

G’day bplum :wave:

Octagonal World, your Simpson Desert / Lindsay Bookie tour comes quite near us. Well, near in outback terms. 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.