Aussies Living Simply

Garbage Enzyme

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Wombat

Hey Gang,

Does anyone use garbage enzyme as a cleaner? It looks worth a go but some of the claims seem a bit over the top, can anyone speak from experience?

Nev

mudhen

Sorry no experience here, Nev, but I do remember reading about this earlier this year. I think I’m in the “it can’t do any harm” camp atm, but who knows, it might be the greatest thing ever! I just don’t have the energy to start up a trial batch right now, but maybe later this year.

BlueWren

…….what please is garbage enzyme,how do you make it and what do you do with it when you have made it …………. 🙂

mudhen

If you do a google, “garbage enzyme” you’ll get lots of info. Basically it’s a process to make your own sort of vinegar that people have used for cleaning and as a fertilizer. Bung a heap of fruit and or veg scraps in a plastic bucket with some molasses, cover with water and leave for 3 or more months to ferment. You have to open the lid every week so it doesn’t explode.

Wombat

That’s the stuff. They make it out to be able to do everything but sort out world peace. I was just wondering if anyone ahd any actual experience. If not I may have to give it a go and see………. :shrug:

Nev

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.