Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

freaking out

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    luvinluvin

ok you can laugh i can now

for the last 2 weeks i had been telling the males there was a horrid dead smell in the sewing room,even though it is empty,they said nah you are imagining it,ok then

this am in the hallway i discovered huge maggots(blowflies) and trying fo find the source,looked behind the door lo and behold heaps of them,so that was that i was full on screaming at the males,the poor bloke came racing over thinking something bad happened,ebd result cleaned them up threw them in the bin,found a hole in the woodowrk and plugged it up temporarily

so when termite people come tomorrow they are going into the roof to find source,when dh was talking to rental place they said about a year ago the cleaners found a dead cat and 2 dead possums in the roof

ohh lovely,what next is going to happen

TullymoorTullymoor

I smell chook tucker, mine love maggots! :clap:

TullymoorTullymoor

Yep, Jock kill and gut piglets…chooks and ducks eat guts and head….Tully and Jock eat eggs and chooks and ducks :tup:

Maggots are free ‘mechanical meat meal’, as Dr Harry (Bless his Welsh Mountain Pony breeding heart) would call them 😀

I always try to let something or other get blown….free, top quality poultry feed :tup:

mary dollmary doll

oh i love doctor harry I ( not in the biblical sense):lol::lol:…

MD:kiss:

BobbeeBobbee

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning Satan shudders & says:

“OH S***, She’s awake!!”

Tullsee I lurves ya sig. :tup:

Ya might have had it for a while but I just noticed it. 😆

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Sorry luvin I’m OT. :hug::hug::hug:

TullymoorTullymoor

That’s OK Bobbs, I think we’re all a bit off topic 😆

Signed: Mrs Maggot :rol:

hehehe thats alright , i hate cockaroaches but i used to love feeding them to the chookies and they lurved to eat em.

they make me skin shudder but i got great pleasure watchin the chookins chasin every last one down in the yard:lol:

cheers Kate

luvinluvin

my youngest used to ctach cockroaches to feed a friendly magpie every morning,he use to get up real early,he was only 4 and catch them and wait for maggie to turn up and then feed her one by one,he loved that bird

ChezzaChezza
    Participant

EWWW!! Poor luvin and in the sewing room too… :rip:

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.