Aussies Living Simply

FOR SALE Sexed XBred Layer Chicks only $5 each

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE Seed Exchange and Traders Market FOR SALE Sexed XBred Layer Chicks only $5 each

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    HobbyFarmFun

I have some sexed crossbred chicks for sale, 2 different varieties available:

Light Sussex X Rhode Island Red

-OR-

Light Sussex X Barred Plymouth Rock

Beautiful healthy chicks, will grow into nice hardy utility birds.

I have these advertised elsewhere also, but for ALSer’s I’ll discount them to:

Pullet chicks $5 each (guaranteed pullets)

Cockerel chicks FREE

**Currently 1 week old (price will rise the older they get).**

Pick up only from Narangba on Brisbane’s northside. Please PM or phone 38869855

HobbyFarmFun

Only 6 girls left now….(and still about 15 boys…funny how no one wants them even for free LOL)

Michael1973

The girls i bought are settling in well. They are chirping away here in their box in the lounge room. Lovely looking chicks and their big sisters looked great as well. A very happy customer :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

HobbyFarmFun

That’s great – I’m pleased to hear both you and the chickies are happy! 🙂

And Mick – I meant to mention when you were here that if you are still chasing Light Sussex (I seem to recall you were looking for some from another thread a while back?), I will hopefully have some purebred chicks from them in about 2 weeks provided the eggs currently in the incubator go well. They would be unsexed though – I can only sex the crosses by colour, the pures all have me stumped until they are about 6 weeks old or so and the comb development gives them away.

Michael1973

I could be interested in a couple of sussex chooks. I can only have girls though so i might have to wait till they develop and see if you still have any. They would make a good looking flock with what i have now.

starruby

I wish you lived near Sydney 🙁

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.