Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

Favourite Recipe Swap – 2009

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE Swappers Central Favourite Recipe Swap – 2009

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 235 total)
  • Author
    narellehnarelleh

oops, there is no way I am going to make this deadline. (Up to ears with school and the float prep for the street procession.

Only about 1/2 way thru typing

so sorry but will be Mon at the earliest (bow, scrape and grovel)

sewing ladysewing lady

I got my swap today. Really good looking food, Greek i THINK.

My SB called it Wonderful Wog Food. I love wog food. So great choice.

Thank you, can’t wait to try.

Who is it, ummmmmmmmm, Maybe – teacup?

Lady BeeLady Bee
    Keymaster

I posted mine today. Hope my swap buddy likes variety!

jrlvrx2jrlvrx2

My recipes are in the mail today. Hope you enjoy the as much as I do SB!:):)

jaymesjaymes

posted mine the other day 🙂

Yay!!! Mine arrived today!!! I am definitely going into town today so I can get some ginger and chickpeas (though I may have to make do with canned ones) to make that chickpea curry!! It sounds fabbo and definitely something that will become a regular part of my diet I think. And the provision of all those spices to make it with was a very kind thought. My spice collection has been severely curtailed due to the present conditions.

The zucchini muffins I will keep in reserve for my zucchini glut (and when I have an oven), and the tuna cutlets with flavoured mayonnaise sound divine!!! Thanks so much SB – now all I have to do is work out who you are. Your suburb and town sound completely unfamiliar to me …:confused:

Hmmm,well it’s somewhere in WA, so my guess is EMW? said she with breathtaking lack of confidence …

Lady BeeLady Bee
    Keymaster

Wow! Package arrived today.

What a beautiful book! It’s got hand written recipes for all sorts of goodies and some empty pages for me to add others which is very nice, however my handwriting is atrocious and I’d only spoil the book. Might have to send it back to my swap buddy every so often to get another recipe 😀

It’s got different sections for different types of recipes, on different “shaped” paper and has backgrounds of flowers and butterflies.

There’s a section for “Mains” and the recipes are for Chilli Con Carne, Slow cooker Lamb Shanks, Roasted Garlic and Potato Soup. The “Baking” section has Banana Loaf and Cheese Muffins , the “Preserves” section has Passionfruit Cordial and Spicey Tomato Chutney. The “Dessert” section is BLANK!!!!! Oh NO! 😉

Thank you so much, boy wrangler, it’s really lovely and I feel very spoiled that you went to so much effort for me.

Now, what will I try first…..

weaverweaver

Got mine in the mail today. Always have the best of intentions and then get over run by life:p:p

HobbyFarmFunHobbyFarmFun

Mine’s been posted too!:hug:

tipsypixietipsypixie

I posted earlier this week, sorry – I forgot to post about it when I did it.

Cheers

C.

zippyzippy

Ok mine was ready today but missed the post. I’ll pop it in tomorrow.

Bit sad I couldn’t come up with something a bit more creative but they’re corking recipes.:D

Judi BJudi B
    Keymaster

Thank you HBG :hug: I picked mine up today:D

Eira ClaptonEira Clapton
    Participant

Not taking the credit for that one HBG. Mine will be with the camel train just going past Eucla as we speak.

Bother. Well Judi, I hope you have fun wading through yours at least. I will keep on looking.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 235 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.