Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

Favourite Recipe Swap – 2009

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE Swappers Central Favourite Recipe Swap – 2009

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 235 total)
  • Author
    StephanieStephanie

Hi,

I would also love to be in this swap. I like most foods but unfortunately I can not eat anything with chili or curry as my mouth breaks out in blisters but have no other restrictions and look forward to the swap

Cheers

Steph

Lady BeeLady Bee
    Keymaster

Swap list so far:

creeker

Herbman

hillbilly girl

Jaymes

jilumasam

jrlvrx2

Judi B

Kais Mummy

kerrieb

kiwirach

Lady B

littlelionsma

Margo

mtgardiner

mudhen

murphyslaw

narelleh

Nickers

roundthebend

sewing lady

Shangri La

Spanner

Stephanie

tipsypixie

weaver

zippy

Remember if you haven’t sent me a PM you’re not registered.

B

sewing ladysewing lady

Food prefrences We don’t eat curry, and I can’t any too spicey or too hot. And I really don’t like fish.

That is about it.:D

I have to add no offel please.

NickersNickers

Food preferences here is pretty simple, we love food……

There are no dietry restrictions, we don’t mind curry or chilli so long as it is not to hot…. I LOVE pasta meals……and the simpler the better under 10 ingredients and 30 minutes cooking is my ideal but am happy to cook more complicated and longer cooking meals on weekends…… would also LOVE any ideas for the slow cooker……I have one and almost never use it.

Hope that has helped my swap person.

This is so exciting…..I love getting the fun mail, lol.

jilumasamjilumasam

My Niece and I eat pretty well much anything.

Neither of us like Offal and neither of us drink Tea and Coffee.

We both like Curries, pasta sauces, pasta bakes etc. Also like the others, I’m not into big long production times. However if you send a special occasion recipe, it can have as many ingredients as you like and take as long as you like to prepare LOL.

I hope that will help my swap buddy come up with a good recipe (or 2)

Lizzy 😀

Eira ClaptonEira Clapton
    Participant

Have sent off my PM so hopefully I am in.

Our food preferences are pretty simple -we eat lots of vegetarian meals but enjoy meat too.

We have curries and chilli in our meals from time to time.

I like the idea of having recipes from someone else’s life so that our repertoire is stretched.

shadowdancershadowdancer

Im sorry, Im going to have to bow out of this one. Im gearing up to go away on my first international holiday ever! So I’ll have to say sorry to this one. However, will be looking forward to the next one 😀

I love doing this sort of thing. It shows great skills from everyone.

:hug:

busybeebusybee

I would love to but don’t know what exciting receipe I could tell you all. All mine are from books 🙁

happyvalleyhappyvalley

ooohhh, goodie, count me in please

easy to please, not fussy on celery, capsicum& cauli or much curry

mudhenmudhen

Food preferences? Prefer wholefood cooking, enjoy a good curry but nothing fishy / seafood. Sweet or savory doesn’t really matter, love both! Don’t mind spending some time on a special recipe or hunting for interesting ingredients.

Hard not to have a watering mouth when writing this and reading everyone’s likes / dislikes lol (except perhaps when contemplating offal!)

kiwirachkiwirach

since we’re now including preferences…….for the best bet, baking or pasta dishes for me, altho not flavoured with coffee, walnuts or seafood!.

i dislike seafood, walnut and almond flavours, coffee, offal, eggplant…think thats the main ones…..am overall pretty easy going, and am happy to look at subsitutes if i dont like an ingredient!!.

have come up with a short list already, so i can then make final adjustments once i know my swappee….i want to be ready to post not long after the swap date so my recipes arrive at the same time as everyone elses!.

TeacupTeacup

Have sent a pm to Lady B. Hmmm now let me see … favourite recipes. I have a few. I like most things so it will be hard not to please me. Not into offal though.

Do like potatoes, eggs, meat, vegetables – frugal recipes. Salad. Like most spices – savoury and sweet. Like cake, biscuits and desserts to have fruit in them. Am more likely to make recipes up for main meals and cake/slice than anything else. Nothing which takes too long or has lots of ingredients.

For my swapee I’ll try to select some appealing and simple recipes.:)

For my swappaa to be..:hug: I’m willin to give most things a try but will admit that anything spicy won’t get a look in..I’m a woos I know :tongue:

I can’t wait to put a little collection of all the yummy woggy things I learnt how to cook in Europe..mostly scrummy Turkish stuff mmmmmm wog food :kiss1:

LeeLee

I’m in…………………………………………………….

food yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy

HerbmanHerbman

I eat everything!!! Meat, vegies, spices, fruit, sweets, dairy, chocolate …

Am equally happy making things from scratch or part-made. Have become much more pragmatic these days.

Have worked out my recipe/s to share, now just have to work out how to present them.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 235 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.