Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

Favourite Recipe Swap – 2009

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE Swappers Central Favourite Recipe Swap – 2009

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 235 total)
  • Author

Oooh yes please I’m in again. :clap:

Had so much fun with the last one and already thinking of ideas for this one..pming now :tup:

murphyslawmurphyslaw

OK, me too, thanks Lady B

mtgardinermtgardiner

ok lady b :):)

will give this one another try::tup::tup: will have to get my creative brain into gear:uhoh::uhoh: pm on its way

cheers cheryl

Lady BeeLady Bee
    Keymaster

Earthmotherwithin and Artylouie, I haven’t received PMs from either of you.

Remember you’re not officially in until I get a PM from you.

Judi BJudi B
    Keymaster

I’m in again 🙂

kiwirachkiwirach

ok, pm sent off…..i’m looking forward to joining in!.

tipsypixietipsypixie

PM sent to Lady B so all being well I’m in.

Cheers

C.

JadeJade

I’ll get my current obligations out of the way then see if I can join in 🙂

NickersNickers

Count me in too…….if it is okay for a newbie to join in……sounds like a great way to use some of those scrapbooking supplies that are cluttering up the joint….:tup:

zippyzippy

I’m in! PM on way.

We’ll probably get the UK mail before the inland mail – Australia post is shocking:lol:

mudhenmudhen

I’m in too!

spannerspanner

yup …. me too.

For who ever becomes my swap buddy a little info:

We love curry both asian and indian But LOVE any food from anywhere.

Also like simplicity. Anthing that takes more that 10 ingredients and takes longer that 20 minutes ( unless oven bound) stays in the recipie book.

We also have two very sweet toothed children and one of those also loves savoury.

Cheers and I can not wait till I get to send of my list of fav recpies as well.

PM sent.

MargoMargo

I’m in too. We love everything but don’t eat nuts…we’re already crazy enough as it is!!:lol::lol::lol:

Well you already have my PM but my food preferences you don’t. I like cooking from scratch. I am omnivorous and once i have a kitchen again plan to try my hand at preserving meats (bacon, sausages etc). I also adore curries that you make by blending your own spices (the pre-mixes are usually too hot or not hot enough…). I like a curry that makes your nose run but which still allows you to discern the layering of flavours. Otherwise interesting cakes, slices etc would be welcome as well as offal recipes …

tipsypixietipsypixie

I eat most anything except offal – the family change their preferences more often than their undies and they do change them at least once, usually twice a day. The result is that they are a right royal pain in my knickers so send me anything. Sweet, sour (but not together, not overly fond of that combo for some reason) or hot. Salads are good, anything really – except of course as mentioned before – offal.

Having said that I have some terrific offal recipes that my recipient may get, depending on my mood on the day :mad:. My mother loves the stuff.

Cheers

C.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 235 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.