Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

Favourite Recipe Swap – 2009

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE Swappers Central Favourite Recipe Swap – 2009

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 235 total)
  • Author
    boy wranglerboy wrangler

sorry sewing lady, not me!

lady b, glad it found you! the dessert section is blank because i could not for the life of me think of the right dessert! i was talking to mum about it and she suggested “chocolate walnut slice” which is always pulled out for the special occasions in our family! but mum was away and i don’t have the recipe so if it sounds like it’d be up your ally let me know and i’ll pm it to you!

Lady BeeLady Bee
    Keymaster

Boy wrangler, that recipe does sound nice. PM me if you would.

Murphyslaw, yes I’m in the swap. Love the name, Smoko – wonder how it got its name. It’s probably about 45 mins from me.

murphyslawmurphyslaw

So are you my SB Lady B? (I do have a back up guess)

sewing ladysewing lady

Goodness, this is not easy!

ummm maybe littlelionsma?

Lady BeeLady Bee
    Keymaster

Yes, Murphyslaw, I’m your buddy.

Glad you like the recipes. The Welsh Cakes one is a traditional one and they’re really good. They’re delicious freshly cooked and still warm but they will keep for several weeks in an airtight container if you manage to keep any.

The other cake is just so easy to make – I like the ‘bung it all in a bowl and mix’ kind of cooking.

Hope you enjoy.

B

narellehnarelleh

Now that the float is done and dusted (not in this weather) I can turn to other important things so………..I am off to type out the rest of my recipes so hopefully I can get them in the mail today or tomorrow. :tup:

murphyslawmurphyslaw

Thanks again, and yes, I am looking forward to trying those Welsh Cakes and also the Spinach and Pumpkin Curry.

We had all of our holidays in either Tawanga or Smoko when I was a child, it’s a beautiful area. My sister and cousins all go to Harrietville 2-3 times a year still.

It’s a bit too coals to Newcastle for me though, as this area is quite similar .. funny that!!

Yep it was me Sewing Lady 😀

I’m the culprit wog your lookin for 😉

sewing ladysewing lady

Hi littlelionsma

I just have to say that I loved the Lentils with Mincemeat, My DS went back for more and is having the lrftovers for lunch.

My favourite is the Shepherd’s Salad. I really love salad any time and this is really tasty.

I can;t wait to taste the resof of the Wog Favourites.

Thank you so very much. 😀

Kais MummyKais Mummy

Thank you to my swap buddy,today in the mail I recieved a lovely book with some handwritten recipes and loads of space for me to add more!!! I love lemons,so am over the moon with the lemon butter and lemon cordial recipes.

My guess for my swap buddy is Weaver????

zippyzippy

Well thanks very much Kerrieb! I’m especially looking forward to planting these seeds 😀

Unfortunately it wasn’t me that sent you the recipes. Mine was a little more north.

suzi

tipsypixietipsypixie

I got my parcel today and it is just too lovely and makes me embarrassed for the poor offering I sent to my other swap buddy. Heaps of recipes for life and food. All of the food recipes are easier/quicker versions with a twist on what we normally eat, so are fantastic.

My first guess is HobbyFarmFun – hope I’m right, ’cause I don’t have enough time at the moment to do any more sleuthing.

Even if it’s not HFF, thankyou so many times over. A truly thoughtful and beautifully presented gift that will see a lot of use. Thanks also to Lady B for putting all this together.

Cheers

C.

weaverweaver

Yes Kais Mummy it was me. I hope you enjoy the recipes:hug:

narellehnarelleh

I’ve done it:tup::tup:

I have completed the recipes and printed them out, sealed them inthe envelope and now I just need to post them. Soon they will be on their way.

Better late than never.;)

I have received an interesting collection in the mail from my Swap Buddy

I have only had a quick look but there are a couple that I can see I will be able to put into immediate use. Some of the others i will need to study to familiarize myself with the different ingredients. But thank you thank you for the corned meat recipe – I have been wanting something like that for a while now.:clap:

:hug:

jilumasamjilumasam

Yay!!!!!

I received mine today all the way from England!!!!!

Thank you Kiwirach for the lovely collection of recipes….

Also my apologies to my SB, your little parcel will be winging its way from Burnie PO tomorrow!!!! I do so hope you will be able to read my writing…I was unable to afford the inkjet cartridges this fortnight, so they had all to be done by hand….

Lizzy 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 235 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.